Ch 59

Xavier brought his lips to her lips and he kissed her, letting her taste her saltiness. He placed the tip of his shaft on the entrance of her mound and she bit her lips, waiting for the pleasure that came from that.

As soon as she felt his shaft going slowly into her cunt, she moaned out in pleasure.

Xavier on the other hand didn't feel as strange as he thought it would be. It felt like heaven. Her hot, wet mound sucked his erection in and he couldn't help but groan.

"Amelia" he moaned her name when he could take it anymore. It was like nothing he had never felt before.

Her hot mound around his shaft made Xavier crave to explode. She felt so wonderful. "God Amelia you feel so good" he mumbled, thrusting slowly into her, letting her adjust to his size.

He started slow but soon picked up the pace. The pleasure was too much for Amelia. She tried to grab him by the shoulder, but Xavier didn't let her

"Your hands up" he ordered, still thrusting into her with full force. She complied, placing her hands up. Maybe he didn't like being touched. She concluded.

He continued banging her, recklessly which she loved. She loved the way he filled her up completely. The pleasure made her moan so loud that she was sure some of the guards heard her, but she didn't care. Xavier didn't either.

He pressed his hands on her abdomen while still fucking her and she screamed in pleasure. He just hit her g spot. She convulsed, rapidly as she erupted out of pleasure.

When Xavier realized she had an orgasm, he accelerated his thrust, going in and out relentlessly until he finally felt his eruption building up.

"Fuck Amelia I'm......." he groaned as he removed his erection from her spewed his seed deep inside of her. Out of exhaustion, he collapsed on her.

Amelia let out a smile before drifting off to sleep.

*****

Amelia expected Xavier to be by her side the next morning, but he was nowhere to be found. She grabbed the sheet to her body and smiled before slipping off the bed. She picked her lingerie from the floor and wrapped the sheet around her body. Then she went downstairs to look for Xavier.

When she didn't find him, she went back upstairs to take a shower and also get dressed.

The second time she came downstairs, Xavier was right at the dining table eating.

"Good morning," she said. He looked different this morning.

"Good morning" he replied with his face still buried in his food.

"You don't even want to look at me" she smiled as she took a seat opposite him. "After such a wonderful night, " she teased.

He said nothing while still eating his food and that pissed Amelia off. "Are you fucking serious?. You are just going to act like nothing happened"

She scoffed and sat down on the seat opposite him. She grabbed her fork and held it with her palm as she stabbed her plate, all in a bid to draw his attention.

Xavier chuckled when he couldn't take it anymore."If you are trying to make me pissed off, you should try harder"

"It doesn't take much this days"

"To get me angry?"

"Sometimes you give me that look that makes me feel that you hate me. I know you don't"

"Such an overwhelming confidence," he said in sarcasm and Amelia rolled her eyes.

"If you aren't eating that, you can always ask for another food"