Ch 37

Xavier shoved her towards the wall, trapping her with his hand. She gasped as her eyes widened, looking at him directly in his eyes. One thing was certain, his eyes held lust. It was quite apparent.

He glanced at her for a while as if unsure of what to do, but when he finally got it, his eyes left her eyes and landed on her lip. Amelia gulped. The thought of what he was about to do evolved Butterflies in her and she couldn't seem to stop it. Something in her yearned for his lips against hers.

He slowly began to descend to her level and without warning, placed his lips on hers. For a second, everything stopped. Amelia still tried to process what was happening. She couldn't think of much, but she was sure that his soft lips against hers was something she genuinely craved for.

With time, the shock was over and she returned the kiss with her lips gliding against his. He inserted his tongue into her mouth, wiggling it inside and Amelia could already feel the heat course through her body.

He had no idea what he was doing to her, but one thing was inevitable, she loved and prayed it wouldn't stop.

When the kiss was already getting heated up, he unexpectedly stopped and retreated backward as though he was brought back to reality. He rummaged his hand through his hair and breathed out sharply. His face was all tensed up and Amelia wondered if it was as a result of the kiss they both shared.

"Xavier are you okay?" she asked, trying to go close to him, but he retreated and that hurt Amelia a bit.

"Amelia go upstairs" he demanded and she couldn't help but feel rejected.

"Xavier..."

"Just do as I say Amelia" he voiced out with a fierce look appearing on his face.

"Fuck you Xavier!" she screamed in his face and he looked at her slightly too stunned to speak.

"You were the one who fucking initiated the kiss. if at all anyone should leave then it has to be you, you bloody, bossy freak" she yelled, making sure, she sounded as angry as she wanted to be.

She continued "Always have to find a way to make me feel like crap. Kissed me then act like I'm a plague. Punched peter because I announced we both shared a kiss. The fuck is wrong with you?" she screamed in his face, but no word was said as he just stood, still too stunned to speak.

"Well, I'm sleepy and would like some sleep. I don't have to worry about you. Good night pervert!" she cursed once more and stormed out. She went up the stairs not bothering to turn to look at Xavier. She knew, one look in his eyes and she would soften.

That was the last thing she wanted to do. Her heart should remain like this and her emotions should portray anger, not hurt

A loud crash was heard downstairs. It was the last thing Amelia heard before drifting off to sleep.

*********************************

Amelia tilted to the other side and that woke her up from her nap. She flicked her eyes open and immediately squinted it as her face was quite close to the window, making the sunlight that peeked from the window, affect her instantly.

Groaning in frustration, she got up, at the same time, rubbing her eyes with the back of her palm as she tried to get the dizziness away. She yawned tiredly and just immediately her phone began to ring. She groaned in frustration, stretched her hand across the bed, and grabbed the phone.

It was an unknown number, but she answered it. She was too sleepy to even think of her safety at that point.

"Who is this" she shot. The irritation in her voice could be heard. Of course, she wanted to let the caller know it was unfit to call so early. It wasn't precisely early, but Amelia chose to think like that. According to her, anytime she woke up was regarded early and she didn't care what time she woke up.