Ch 65

The weather was cold. Cold enough to commit murder effortlessly. Xavier fastened his gun to his trousers and brought down his suit to make it invisible.

After countless efforts to reach Martin, he finally agreed to meet with Xavier. Xavier made it seem like he was going to fix all the grudges that they had, but he wasn't stupid to do that. He was going to end Martin once and for all.
He had already caused Xavier too much pain.

They decided to meet in an open field. It was Xavier's idea. He wanted a place big enough to contain his wrath while he rains it down on Martin

Martin stood at a distance, backing the vehicle. As Xavier walked toward him, he stayed alert because he knew how sly Martin could be. He could pull up a Glock out of nowhere.

"I didn't think you would show up," Martin turned to look at Xavier.

There was an annoying smirk on his face which Xavier wanted to desperately smack off with a punch, but he needed to keep his cool if at all he wanted his plans to work.

"You know I don't go down on my words."

"No, I don't know," he paused. "And I don't know you" Martin said with his eyes not leaving Xavier. "I thought I did"

"Why would you say something like that?"

"Because it's true. I used to think I know you, but I don't know about now"

"I can say the same about you"

"No you can't," Martin began to walk towards Xavier. His eyes held hurt which surprised Xavier. "I never changed Xavier. I have always been like this and you used to love me for it"

"Things changed. I didn't know how crazy you were at that time"

Martin scoffed. "Oh please. Are you trying to lie to yourself or me? Well, I don't think it's going well for you. Remember when we were still together? We were young and just the right amount of crazy for each other. Remember that guy we beat up together years back?"

Xavier didn't say anything, but he remembered.

"You have always been the cool-headed one, but you...." He chuckled.

"You surprised me that day" Martin placed his hand on Xavier's shoulder and Xavier stared down at it in disgust. "We both beat him up together at first, but I stopped. You didn't. You continued hitting him while you were deep in rage. I had never seen you so angry. You took out all your anger on him until he was lifeless. Then you panicked"

Martin snickered "The police had such perfect timing. They came and off you went. I was so confused and before I could process what was going on, I was taken by the police. My ass was beaten up real good. All thanks to Xavier. But I didn't tell you how much I suffered. We continued with our lives as if nothing happened"

"Remember when you punched me to prove to everyone you weren't dating me? The whole school got it on recording and you did nothing about it. I understand we weren't dating, but I knew we were something" he gritted his teeth.

"You wanted to be the good boy. To prove to your family that you were the best. You went home to your family the night you beat up that guy while I was in the station, getting choked by an officer. You went home the other day feeling fulfilled while I went home with a swollen lip and a black eye!" Tears welled up in Martins' eyes.

"And guess who came crawling back? Me!" He screamed at Xavier who was starting to get affected by his words.

"You are Selfish and heartless, but you convince yourself that you aren't. Do you fucking think you are better than me?. I remembered how you left California after high school. You had the power to beg your father to let you stay, but you chose to leave instead. I begged you, Xavier. I cried for you. I cried so hard that I thought I was going to die. All I wanted was for you to stay. Maybe I was too obsessed with you"

My Husband Is Gayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें