𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

homecoming ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

homecoming
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Today was homecoming dance day. Stefan went back to his place to get ready. First of all, he didn't want to go back to his place because he had to see his brother and Elena. Ophelia made him go home because she wanted Stefan to be surprised by her dress.

Stefan listened to his girlfriend and left around the afternoon. Homecoming started around 8 o'clock and Ophelia had a few hours to get ready. Henrik didn't have to be prepared for HOCO because he was only wearing a black tux.

Ophelia had finished taking a shower and was now in her black robe. The dryer was already plugged, and ready to use. She had her towel wrapped up on wet hair and unwrapped the towel from the hair. Then drops it on the counter and grabs the blow dryer. When she was done drying her hair, she started to straighten her hair.

After she was done straightening her hair and went on with her make-up. Ophelia was doing a natural and soft look make-up. She was applying the foundation on her skin when she got a call. The blonde girl stops her track comes out of the bathroom and gets her phone that was lying right next to her dress.

Ophelia grabbed her phone and saw that her big sister was calling her. She hasn't talked to Elena since the bonfire and she also hasn't told her that she was currently dating Stefan, her ex-boyfriend. Ophelia answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"What's up, Elena?" Ophelia says as she walks back to the bathroom and continues with her make-up.

"Hey Lia, why does your audio sound echoing?" Elena asked her sister why she was echoing.

"I'm in the bathroom getting ready for the homecoming dance." Ophelia replied to her sister and finished her base.

"I didn't know you were going to the dance." Elena murmured. She ignored her sister's murmuring.

"Yeah, my boyfriend is taking me." Ophelia reveals to Elena. The Gilbert girl was told by Caroline that Ophelia had a boyfriend. The blonde girl accidentally spilled the deeds.

"Care told me that you have a boyfriend. So tell me who is he? I would love to know who stole my sister's heart." Elena questioned her sister and was eager to know.

Ophelia poked her eyeball with her eyeliner and winced her eye she poked. She grabs a piece of towel paper that she had on the counter and places it on her eyes. Wiping off the black painting in her eye quickly.

"Ummm—Elena I'm going to be honest to you." Ophelia says and throws it away in the trash.

"I'm dating Stefan." She straight up told her sister. There was a moment of silence.

On the other side of the phone, Elena is in Damon's bathroom with Damon making a vervain bomb in the speaker. Elena stood shocked to hear the words her sister said to her. It felt like she was being betrayed by her sister. The Gilbert girl rushed out of the room because she couldn't cry in front of Damon. She felt so embarrassed and went to the kitchen and cried.