𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

stefan salvatore

stefan salvatore

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After the day went off, Ophelia got to hang out with her elementary students and talked, painted with them. It's was already 5:30pm, She helped the janitor clean up the messes and the classroom.

Now she is on her way to Mystic Grill, she got there and went inside. Ophelia finds a empty table for her and Caroline. She takes out papers and grading them for Alexa, since she didn't have time too. Ophelia heard the Mystic Grill open and she looks up but it wasn't her friends.

It's was Tyler Lockwood, her ex-boyfriend. She hardly spoke to them since their breakup. Tyler was now dating Vicki, Matt's older sister.

"His name is Stefan Salvatore." Ophelia heard Caroline making her snap out of Tyler's trace. She turns around and see
Caroline and Bonnie with drinks on their hand. The Bennett and the Forbes stopped her and walks over to her.

"He lives with his uncle up at the old Salvatore Boarding house. He hasn't lived here since he was a kid. Military Family, so they moved around a lot. He's a Gemini, and his favorite color is blue." Caroline said to Bonnie as they sat down with Ophelia.

"You got all of that in one day?" Bonnie asked Caroline.

"Oh please! I got all that between third and fourth period. I'm planning Ophelia and his wedding in June." Caroline said with a smirk making Ophelia shot a glare at her.

"Not this again Care. I told you I'm done with dating." Ophelia said to Caroline. The Forbes rolled her eyes at the commented she made.

"I'm just saying. Eventually, you gotta get over of yours and Tyler's breakup." Caroline taunted to Ophelia. "I am over of our breakup, I am just done with dating." Ophelia said.

"So how was you day teaching the class?" Bonnie asked Ophelia making her smile.

"It's was so lovely, we did art and crafts today." Ophelia explained to them. They knew that Ophelia loves taking care of kids.

Then the Gilbert sister forgotten to do something today, making her eyes widened, and Bonnie saw the reaction from Ophelia.

"What's wrong Ophelia?" Bonnie asked Ophelia as she sawed her best friend reaction.

"I forgot to visit my parents. I will see you guys tomorrow. Tell Elena I will be at the cemetery." Ophelia said to her friends while she packs up the paper works.

"Are you really going out there alone? In the dark." Bonnie asked Ophelia. She nodded to her yes.

"Dark is my Nature." Ophelia said to them before leaving their table and left Mystic Grill.