𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

the broken curses

the broken curses

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia honestly didn't see that coming from seconds Klaus sped them somewhere. The Winter girl's eyes blur for a moment when her eyes sight to become clear and sees Klaus right in front of her. Ophelia shrieked and she turned and ran away but the original vampire was right in front of her again.

"Little icy. Calm down." Klaus says to Ophelia. He heard Ophelia's heart beating rapidly but she wasn't going to calm down. She was kidnapped by the first vampire.

"Just please let me go home." Ophelia begged Klaus. She didn't want to be here alone with him. Ophelia was scared that he was going to kill her.

"little icy, I'm not going to hurt. I will never hurt you." Klaus said to Ophelia. His hand slowly lifted to her cheek as Ophelia sighed and was shaking.

"I promised your mother I wouldn't you in danger." Klaus says to Ophelia. She felt Klaus rubbing her cheek. The Winter girl looks into the vampire's eyes with tears rolling down her cheek.

"You knew my mother?" Ophelia whispered to Klaus. He nodded to his good friend's daughter. Klaus held his hand out to Ophelia.

Ophelia looks at Klaus's hand. She hesitated but Ophelia wanted to know from her mother's friend. If he had any answer for Ophelia. She grabs Klaus's hand and they start to walk deeper in the woods.

Ophelia and Klaus were walking for a bit when they stopped in front of a pond. She didn't know why Klaus brought her to a pond. It wanted Ophelia to question him before speaking up.

"This was me and your mother's favorite spot to go ever since the day I met her with my brothers and sister. And this was the place she left you to protect you." Klaus explains the reason he brought her here. Ophelia looks at him and then looks back at the place her mother left her.

"You do know that your mother left here?" Klaus asked Ophelia and she nodded at the vampire. "—the reason why you didn't end up with your father. It's because his parents didn't even know you existed." Klaus explains to his best friend's daughter.

"So you know my dad?" Ophelia asked Klaus. Klaus was unsure to answer this question.

"Well, I did know your father because your bloody mother would always talk about him but I haven't come face to face with him." Klaus said to Ophelia. She sighed, but Ophelia knew how he looked liked.

"Come on little icy." Klaus says to Ophelia handing the palm of his hand. She grabs it and Klaus speeds her and himself out of the woods.