𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

trapped

trapped

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The next morning, Ophelia was in her bedroom. She did her morning routine and added a bit of makeup. Ophelia puts on her shoes and grabs her bag. She walked out of her room and went downstairs.

"Morning Damon!" Ophelia greeted Damon. He was sitting in a solo chair with a glass of bourbon in his hand.

"You up bright and earlier." Damon commented. He got up from the chair and put his drink down. Ophelia walks over to the kitchen counter and grabs an apple.

Ophelia turns around and is frightened by Damon right in front of her. She gasped before dropping the apple, Damon caught the apple.

"Damon! You have to stop doing that. It's getting annoying." Ophelia told Damon as she took the apple from Damon's hand.

"First of all rude and second of all Bonnie trapped Elena at your house, and she doesn't know." Damon explained to Ophelia.

"And why did you trap Elena at our house?" Ophelia asked curiously to Damon.

"Well, Elena did something very stupid of her. She went on a suicide mission to give herself to Klaus." Damon explained to Ophelia. She wasn't surprised at all, Elena wanted to sacrifice herself.

"One of these days she going to get killed, along with others." Ophelia mumbled into her words and walked away from Damon.

"You know I'm a vampire, right? And I heard." Damon said to Ophelia as he walked behind her.

༊*·˚

Damon drove himself and Ophelia to the tomb, where Stefan and Katherine are trapped in. They got out of the car grabbed their stuff and headed down to the tomb. Stefan heard footsteps and smelled the air realizing who was with Damon. The trap vampire walked to the entrance and saw Ophelia and Damon walk in.

"Hello, baby brother." Damon greeted to Stefan. Ophelia smiled at Stefan.

"Hey, Stef!" Ophelia greets Stefan happily.

"Hello, Damon and Ophelia." Stefan greets them, leaning against the wall of the tomb.

"So, Elena won't be coming out to see you." Damon commented to Stefan. He looked at Damon, hoping that he didn't harm Elena.

"What did you do Damon?" Stefan snapped at Damon before he could answer the question Ophelia spoke up.

"He told Bonnie to trap Elena at the house." Ophelia said to Stefan. Damon glared at her and then looked back at Stefan.