𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

the new boy in town

the new boy in town

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia wakes up from her sleep by her young brother Jeremy Gilbert shaking her up. Her eyes opens up and took some deep breaths. Ophelia looks up at Jeremy who had a soft smile shooting her.

"Hey sleepyhead." Jeremy said softly to her blonde adoptive sister. Ophelia sat up from her laying position.

"It happen again, didn't it?" Ophelia asked her brother and Jeremy nods.

"It's the first day of school. Get ready and don't back to sleep." Jeremy said to Ophelia as he left her bedroom. She
groans and gets out of her bed and goes her bathroom.

Ophelia was in the shower; rinsing her hair and body off in hot and cold shower. Everything was good until a sharp pain on her neck hurt. Her hand directly slap her injury on her neck, and wipes it off and sees her white blood on her hand. Ophelia quickly turns off the water and gets out of the shower.

The blonde teenager wipes the hot steam of fog off the mirror. Ophelia looks at herself at the mirror and sees no injury on her neck. She thought to herself that was a strange prick on her neck.

༊*·˚

"Toast? I can make toast." Jenna said to Elena looking through the refrigerator. Ophelia enters the kitchen and sees Elena pouring herself some coffee.

"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna." The Brown hair Gilbert said to Jenna.

"Is there coffee?" Jeremy asking as he walks in the kitchen. Ophelia grabs a granola bar and an apple to go.

"First day of school and I'm totally unprepared." Aunt Jenna said while she goes to her bag. Jeremy grabs Elena coffee mug.

"Lunch money?" Jenna said to the three high school teens. Jenna had $20 dollars money out already and the girls shake their heads no. Jeremy took the money from Jenna hand.

"Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?" Jenna asks the Gilbert family.

"Don't you have a big presentation today?" Ophelia reminded her Aunt Jenna.

"I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at..now. Crap!" Jenna said while she checked her watch and grabs her bag, and puts it on her shoulder.

"Then go. We'll be fine." Elena reassure to her aunt. Jenna sighed and walks away from the kitchen, and left. Elena turns around to her brother.

"You okay?" Elena asked Jeremy with concern. Jeremy shot a glare at her sister.

"Don't start." Jeremy said to Elena while he took a sip of coffee and walks away from the kitchen. Elena turns around to Ophelia.

"Are you okay?" Elena said to her sister and she nodded. Ophelia smiled at her sister. Elena drinks her coffee and the other Gilbert turns around to the tv and see two person dead from last night.