𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

danger

danger

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

History class. Ophelia's favorite subject and class but not the teacher. William Tanner, she hated him with a passion because he would give her hard time last year.

Ophelia got out of Jenna's car and said bye to her aunt before she driving away to work. She starts to walk towards the school building. This was the 2nd day of school but it was really the first day of school for Ophelia.

"Ophelia, hold up." Her ex boyfriend's voice she heard. Ophelia stopped her tracks hearing the voice and turns around to face Tyler.

"What do you want Tyler?" Ophelia asks Tyler. She pulls her books more close to her.

"I just want to tell your baby brother to stay the hell away from Vicki." Tyler told Ophelia. She looked at him with dead tone.

"Look, you do it yourself. I am not part of this situation with you, my brother and Vicki. So leave me out of it." The blonde Gilbert said walking away from the boy.

"The battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls." Tanner said to his students in this class.

Ophelia was not paying attention to what Mr. Tanner was saying. She had her face rested on her right hand and drawing something on her composition journal.

"How many casualties resulted in this battle?" Tanner asked his student, and no students rose their hand up.

"Ms. Bennett?" Tanner called her out making Bonnie stop what she is doing, and looks up from her paper.

"Um-a lot? I'm not sure." Bonnie said to Tanner. Ophelia lightly chuckles behind Bonnie.

"Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms. Bennett." Tanner said to Bonnie. The blonde girl looks at her bestfriend who looked down at her paper.

"Mr. Donovan. Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype?" The history teacher asked Matt. Ophelia still kept her eyes on her drawing.

"It's okay, Mr. Tanner, I'm cool with it." The blond jock said to Tanner. Then Tanner dropped his eyes on Elena.

"Elena?" Ophelia heard tanner called out for her sister; Elena. Ophelia looks up from her paper.

"Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most significantly historical events." Tanner asked Elena, hopefully she had an answered for him.

"I'm sorry, I- I don't know." Elena said truthfully with her mouth opened, not fully opened.

"I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons, Elena." Tanner said to Elena making Ophelia drop her mouth. She got out her secretly texted Bonnie."