𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

the devil himself

the devil himself

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So you don't remember anything that happened?" Stefan asked Alaric. Alaric was sitting down on the couch.

Jenna and Ophelia were sitting down on the opposite side of Alaric. Elena sat in the single chair next to Ophelia and Elijah was standing behind Elena's chair. Stefan was standing in front of Alaric, speaking to him.

"No. It's like I blacked out and woke up 3 days later." Alaric replies to the vampire asking questions. "Katherine was there." He adds on.

"She's under compulsion. Damon which her some vervain. But she can't leave until Klaus tells her she can." Stefan explains to Alaric.

"Where is Damon?" Elena asked anybody who knew.

"I saw him go upstairs in a bad mood." Ophelia replies to her sister. Elena sighed and got up from the single couch and walked away from the living room.

"So what else did I do?" Alaric asked them. Jenna sat there and stood quiet not wanting to answer the question.

Ophelia wanted to speak for Jenna when we heard Elena mumble scream upstairs and Stefan sped up. As Ophelia ran upstairs to see if Elena was alright. She enters Damon's room to see Elena on the floor. Ophelia rushed towards her sister and saw that she had blood on and in her mouth.

"Elena. You okay." Ophelia said crouched to her sister. Elena wiped the blood off her mouth.

"What did you do?!" Stefan said to Damon and he crouched down to his girlfriend. " I saved her life." Damon commented.

"You're so bent on dying at least this way I know you'll come back." Damon pointed out to the girls and Stefan.

"As a vampire!" The youngest Salvatore shouted at Damon and Stefan stood from the floor. Ophelia looked down at her sister who was still wiping the blood off her mouth.

"She'll come back a vampire." Stefan said to his brother. Ophelia didn't know that Damon would take it this far. "It's better than nothing else." Damon said.

"How could you, of all people, take that choice away from her?" Stefan asks Damon. Turning Elena into a vampire, the Winter girl didn't like the sound of that.

Elena gasped and groaned at Damon's blood that she had swallowed. Elena looked at the oldest Salvatore with disbelief at what he had done to her. She didn't want to come as a vampire. Damon looks at her.