𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

the rescue mission

the rescue mission

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rose walked in and saw the two Gilbert sisters bonding together. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the bag from the couch. Trevor rushed down the stairs with a frightened look on his face.

"He's here. This was a mistake." Trevor said frightened and pointed to Rose. He rushed towards the little group that was forming. Ophelia and Elena sat up straight.

"No, I told you I would get to us and it is this. You have to trust me." Rose said to Trevor, trying to keep him calm.

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!" Trevor cried and screamed.

"He wants them more!" Rose replies to Trevor pointing to Elena and Ophelia.

"I can't do this. You give them to him, he'll have mercy on you. But I need to get out of here." Trevor said to Rose.

"Hey! What are we?" Rose asked Trevor and he took a big gulp before answering.

"We're family. Forever." Trevor replied to Rose. He looked into her eyes, the sister felt guilty for them. Then they all heard pounding on the door and its echoes.

"You're scared." Elena said to them. Rose looked at them and then looked back at Trevor.

"Stay here with them and don't make a sound." Rose tells Trevor. He nods to his vampire friend. She rushed upstairs and Trevor looked scared.

The abandoned house door creaked open and Rose walked downstairs and went to the shade. She sees the man with an elegant black tux.

"Rose-Marie. Is there somewhere we can talk?" The man's deep voice asked Rose.

"Yes." Rose replies.

"In here. You h-have to forgive the house, Elijah." Rose said to the man in a black tux.

"Oh, no. What's a little dirty? I completely understand." Elijah says to Rose as he closes the door and walks into a room.

"So tell me. What is it that gives you the courage to call me." Elijah asked Rose was behind him walking.

"I wanted my freedom. I'm tired of running. Are you in a position to grant me that?" Rose said and asked Elijah. Elijah listened to Rose.

"I gave complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet. What is his name these days? Trevor. If I so see fit." Elijah said to Rose. The Original knew that he was here with her.