𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

the compulsion deal

the compulsion deal

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Elena and Ophelia spend time together since they haven't been spending with each other. They were up in Elena's room playing board games, writing, talking, and drawing. Then they heard someone or something opening. The sisters looked at each other before getting off the bed.

The two sisters walked out of Elena's room to downstairs, turned to the hall, and saw that Jenna was getting boxes out of the little cabinet under the staircase. Elena and Ophelia walked up to Jenna.

"Hey. What are you doing?" Elena asked Jenna. Jenna took out the box and turned her head.

"Oh. Perfect timing." Jenna said as she gave the heavy box to Elena. The sister struggles to get the box.

"Whoa-oh."

"What is this stuff?" Ophelia asked Jenna.

"Your mom's files from the historical society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood." Jenna answered. The sisters were surprisingly; surprised that Jenna was doing this.

"And by roped, I mean very excited to participate." Jenna said as she got up from the floor and carried the box. Jenna closed the cabinet door showing a man in the black suit; Elijah. The sister gasped in shock ness.

"Hey. I'm Elijah." Elijah spoke up with his English voice. Ophelia was behind Elena. Jenna took away the box from Elena.

"Elijah's in town researching on Mystic Falls." Jenna said to Elena and Ophelia. The aunt walked away from them as the vampire walked to the sisters.

"It's a pleasure." Elijah said to them. He extended his arm out. Elena hesitated to shake his hand but ended up shaking it.

"So you know, you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff, or the girls and I could help you load it into your car." Jenna asked Elijah.

"Yeah, or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow." Elijah told Jenna with his English accent.

"Also a good plan." Jenna says. Elena scratches her head awkwardly. Elijah turns his head to the aunt.

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna." Elijah said to Jenna as they started walking passed the sisters.

"And, Elena and Ophelia." Elijah called out for their names, making them turn their heads around.

"I hope to see you guys again sometime soon." Elijah replies and grins to them before walking out of the house.

Elena and Ophelia looked at each other before rushing upstairs to Jeremy's bedroom and they both knocked on the room panicking. Jeremy didn't answer and she went to the handle before she could open it.