𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

the return of Ophelia Gilbert

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia missing for months. Family, friends, the kids and the people who knew her from school or knew her in general. Elena and Jeremy would always go to their parents grave stone to talk to them. The sibling knew that Ophelia did this everyday.

It was the night of the founders day, John Gilbert killed all 27 vampires from the tomb stone. Elena knew that her boyfriend and his brother are vampires, and knew that is was the doppelgänger of Katherine their ex-lover.

Jeremy had a girlfriend named Anna who gave her blood to him because he wanted to turn into a vampire. So he could possibly be with Vicki Donovan who died on Halloween night. When John turned on the Gilbert gadget, it made Tyler crashed the cars with Matt & Caroline.

Then something even worst, Katherine Pierce came into town; and cut John fingers. She was invited in the Gilbert home. Damon kissed her and thought it was Elena. Stefan was really pissed about Damon kissing 'Elena'.

Stefan, Damon and Elena were inside her house explaining what is going to happened now since Katherine is in town and the older brother wanted to kill her. Damon left the two couples inside the house.

"Elena everything is going to be alright. I promise." Stefan reassured to his girlfriend. Elena did trust him but she didn't trust Damon.

"I know it jus-" Elena got interrupted by the door knocking aggressively. Stefan and her glance at each other.

The vampire boyfriend walks over to the door and Elena was behind him. Stefan opens the door widely and Elena peeks outside, and see no one. The vampire closed the door and then a other bang making him open the door quickly and sees Ophelia on the floor.

"Omg, Ophelia!" Elena cried out loud, as she rushed towards her side and crouched down. Stefan only heard a slow heartbeat.

"Stefan! Do something." Elena asked her boyfriend. Stefan crouched down and picks up Elena sister. He speeds inside the house to the living room and sets her down the couch.

Elena rushes in the house and goes to the living room. He touches Ophelia cheeks making her gasped and sit up from the couch.

"Ophelia." Elena said to Ophelia. She looks around and see that she home.

Elena immediately hugged her. Ophelia felt numb and traumatized, Stefan noticed. The vampire pulls Elena off making her look at him.

"Hey Ophelia are you okay?" Stefan asked Ophelia. She looked at her sister boyfriend and didn't say anything.

"Ophelia?" Elena called out her sister with concern but she didn't look at her sister. Ophelia was too focus on Stefan.

"What's wrong with her Stefan?" Elena asked Stefan. He was still figuring out why she isn't talking.

"It's okay Ophelia your safe. Can you tell me what happened?" Stefan said to Ophelia. She didn't move or speak, she just stood there.

"I'm going to call Sheriff liz." Elena said to Stefan. The vampire nods but still looking at Ophelia. Elena goes to the kitchen phone and calls sheriff liz; Caroline's Mom.

"What is the last thing you remembered Ophelia." Stefan asked the blonde Gilbert and she rolls up her sleeve. Stefan saw her injuries. Stefan saw white fluid coming out her arms, like it was her blood. He can smell the blood but he knew he had to control it.

"Monster."

"Monster."

"Monster"

"Monster." Ophelia keeps on repeating those ugly word out loud. Stefan looks at her and she snapped, and looked at Stefan and screamed.

"Get away from me, Monster." Ophelia screamed at Stefan. He looked at her hurt and confused how she found out. Elena runs in the living room.

"What's going on?" Elena asked and Ophelia looked at her and ran to her with a big hug.

"They're monster." Ophelia whispered to Elena. The Older Gilbert looks at Stefan with a concern face. The one question between the couples, how did she found out?

 The one question between the couples, how did she found out?

vote, comment and share ♥︎

▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞

✨┊ 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔰. ೄྀ࿐

This Chapter and the next chapter is going to be wired since this didn't happened in the show.

I can't wait to get started with this season because you will see Stefan and Ophelia beautiful and sad moments!