𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

safe and sound

safe and sound

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Snow fell. The blonde girl was standing there with her red coat without her red hood, and snow going on her hair. Then a handsome guy with a black tux on top of a black button coat.

"Hello, Elijah." Diana's sweet voice spoke out and Elijah walked next to her.

"Diana. How did you know it was me?" The man in a suit asked. She giggles and turns to Elijah as she rubs her stomach.

"Your smell gave it away." Diana said to Elijah with a smile.

"How's the little one?" Elijah asked Diana as he touched her 6 months-pregnant stomach.

"She's doing good." Diana said to Elijah.

"But she always kicks excitedly when her father comes around." Diana said to Elijah making him chuckle. Elijah didn't know much about her baby daddy.

"How's the baby daddy doing?" Elijah asked Diana. She looked at her friend and smiled, knew what he was doing.

"Elijah I know what you are doing and it isn't going to happen." Diana said to Elijah.

"Can you just tell me one thing about it what he is exactly?" Elijah pleated. Diana thought about it for a few seconds and she sighed.

"Fine, only one!" Diana said to Elijah. He smiled at her.

"He's a god of something..." Diana said to Elijah before walking away.

"That's all you going to give me?" Elijah said to Diana as he sped up to Diana.

"Yes, Mr.Mikaelson." Diana joked to Elijah.

"Have you told Augustin that the baby isn't his?" Elijah asked Diana. She shook her head no.

"Probably going to tell him. When the baby is born, if I tell him he will murder the baby and me within a day." Diana snapped at Elijah. She sighed. The hormones are kicking in.

"Sorry. Hormones just kicked in." Diana apologized to the vampire. Elijah wanted Diana safe but she couldn't leave her kingdom behind.

"Where's your family?" Diana asked Elijah and she looked at him.

"Niklaus & I aren't on speaking terms right now. He dragged our whole family." The vampire explained to Diana.

"DIANA!" The voices yelled far from the distance. They turned their heads around and saw Augustin with guards.

"You have to go Elijah! No vampires are not allowed here, you must go!" Diana said to Elijah.

"Who sa-"

"It's the new rule from Augustin! Now go!" Diana whispered yelling at Elijah. He looked one more time at Diana before the vamp sped away.

That was the last time that Diana and Elijah saw each other.

༊*·˚

On the other hand, Stefan sat on a chair next to her, waiting for Ophelia to wake up. The brothers dropped Elena home. Damon leaned on the door and watched his young brother.

"You know it's kind of creepy that you're watching your ex-girl sister." Damon spoke up and the young brother rolled his eyes. He turned his head to his brother.

"Damon....don't start." Stefan said to Damon. Then Ophelia shot and gasped as heavy snow started to fall. Stefan turns around and shoots up from his seat. The vampires rushed to the Gilbert.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You're okay." Stefan said to Ophelia, comforting her. He sat on the bed and hugged her.

"I saw the guy who was going to take me and Elena. He knew who was my mother." Ophelia explained. She had tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry Blondie, he's dead." Damon told to Ophelia. Stefan shot a hot glare at his brother.

"You're not helping Damon." Stefan snapped at Damon. He smirked and walked away. Stefan looks down at Ophelia.

"Calm down. It's okay Ophelia, I'm here. No one is going to hurt you." Stefan said to Ophelia. He heard her calm down as the snow slowly disappeared.

"Please don't go, Stef." Ophelia whimpered to Stefan.

"Can you sleep with me? Only for tonight?" Ophelia asked Stefan. She looked up at him and he nodded.

Ophelia scooted a bit and Stefan came fully on the bed. They both lay down and got the blanket on top of them. Ophelia lay her head on Stefan's chest and the vampire rubbed her shoulder as she fell asleep and then the vampire slowly went to sleep.

Damon showed up at Ophelia's room and saw the two cuddling up. The oldest brother knew that Stefan was slowly falling in love with Ophelia and falling out of love with Elena.

 The oldest brother knew that Stefan was slowly falling in love with Ophelia and falling out of love with Elena

vote, comment, and share ♥︎