𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

the original vamp girl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Out of all places then went back to the storage unit where Klaus parked his car and yes they did have to walk to the bar and come back to the storage. Ophelia opens the door still holding for her son, Stefan, and Klaus.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember?" Stefan asked Klaus and walked more into the storage with the picture still in his hands. Ophelia was trying to keep up the pace but she had her sandal on.

"You said that time had a lot of dark holes." Klaus said to Stefan and his answer did not help at all with Stefan.

"If you knew me, why haven't you said anything." Stefan said with a mad tone. "I'm a little busy right now. Memory lane will have to wait." Klaus told Stefan. But he had enough and grabbed Klaus's arm.

"What the hell is going on? Answer me." Stefan said to Klaus. He looks down at him removing Stefan's arm away from his arm.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you. You and my sister had something going on." Klaus stated. "Your sister." Stefan looked at him.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Ophelia whispered and rolled her eyes. Not believing that there was another original.

"So I knew another Original vampire?" Stefan said with no emotion"If you can't handle it, then don't ask." Klaus said to Stefan walking towards the coffin that was in the middle.

The Winter mother and son didn't even realize there were 5 coffins in the storage probably before they left. Klaus's little henchmen set the coffins while they were at the bar.

"Okay, Klaus you've have a real habitat to keep things. Don't you?" Ophelia said to Klaus making him laugh out loud. Stefan and Ophelia with Henrik walked up to the coffin he opened.

"She's pretty." Henrik commented on Klaus's sister's looks. She was in her white flapper from the 1920s. Ophelia saw a little smile that Klaus brought up. Stefan walked up to the side of Klaus as he rubbed her desiccated cheek.

"I don't recognize her." Stefan boomed at Klaus. "Stefan!" Ophelia whispered and shouted at him making Henrik let out a small laugh.

"Don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper's worse than mine." Klaus said then taking out the dagger from Rebekah's heart. Stefan looks at him.

"Time to wake up, little sister." Klaus sang to her dead body.

Once he took the dagger out of his sister's chest. Now, they were waiting for her to wake up. It was 10 minutes. She was taking a long time to wake up. Ophelia remembered it took about an hour. Klaus was getting impatient.