𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

a plan that has gone wrong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia is in the living room with her coffee mug in her right hand and her mother's book on her lap. Reading trying to find information about Niklaus. Then heard the front door open and Jeremy, Bonnie, and Stefan walked in.

"Hi, guys." Ophelia spoke up softly to her friends, making a turn around to Ophelia didn't know she was there.

"Hey, Ophelia." Jeremy, Bonnie, and the Salvatore brothers said in unison.

"Good, you are here. We need to talk." Stefan said to Ophelia making her look up from her mother's dairy.

"I thought Elena was with you?" Damon spoke up and Ophelia shook her head no and Damon gained suspiciousness.

༊*·˚

They were discussing planning how they were going to get inside the tomb and get Katherine to give them the moonstone.

"I might be able to lower the tomb spell long enough for you to get in there and grab the moonstone from Katherine." Bonnie said to them.

"How? It took both you and your Grams last time, and look what happened to her." Jeremy said to Bonnie.

"I'm well aware of what happened." Bonnie said to Jeremy.

"But I've learned a few things." Bonnie told them.

"Bonnie..." Jeremy spoke. Bonnie looks at the brothers.

"How will you get it?" Bonnie asked the brothers.

"She hasn't been feeding. She's weaker. We're not." Stefan stated to Bonnie. Damon waved the drink to her.

"You wouldn't be underestimating her, would you?" Bonnie asked the brothers.

"It's a plan. Is it perfect? What plan is?" Damon scoffed. Stefan rolled his eyes.

"Let me do it. I've got my ring. I can get in and get out. No spells necessary." Jeremy said to them. Ophelia shook her head no, disagreeing with her brother.

"Absolutely not-"

"Geez thanks, you 16 years old child. Why didn't we think about that?" The oldest brother sarcastically said to Jeremy.

"Why are you even here?" Damon asked Jeremy.

"Maybe I can help better the plan. Do you have anything that belongs to Katherine?" Bonnie asked Damon and Stefan. The oldest looked at Stefan.