𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

cold knock out

cold knock out

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's been 2 days since Stefan and Ophelia went to Wonderland. Ever since they went Ophelia, non-stop read her book that she got from the library and Stefan is trying to help her by finding out what kind of more magic she has. Also found out that her aunt Jenna was in the hospital because of Katherine who compelled her to stab herself.

Ophelia is sitting on the living room couch reading the book; Romeo & Juliet. Then she was interrupted by Caroline rushing into the living room.

"Caroline, what's wrong?" Ophelia asked the vampire and Damon came in. Caroline looked at him and he saw the expression.

༊*·˚

"Here." Damon said to Caroline as he gave her a cup of blood. Ophelia was sitting next to Caroline to comfort her. The blonde vampire takes the cup with blood.

"I'm still shaking." Caroline says before drinking the blood. Stefan walks into the living room.

"What happened?" Stefan asked Caroline. She licked her lips to get the rest of the blood. She sighed out loud. Ophelia had to Stefan because this was very important and needed to share it with Stefan.

"Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this." Damon tells Caroline. The blonde vampire looks at Stefan.

"I saw Katherine today." Caroline said.

"Where?" Stefan asked.

"At the Grill." Caroline replies.

"I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi-stalk Matt." Caroline's confession to them. Caroline started to explain then Damon spoke up.

"Skip the teen drama and get to it." Damon interrupted Caroline.

"Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom. Even though I didn't have to go, cause I'm a dufus. She wanted to me deliver a message." Caroline explained the situation happened at the Grill.

"What was the message?" Stefan asked Caroline.

"Tell Damon and Stefan that she wants the moonstone or she will rip this town apart until it rains blood and she will go after Ophelia first." Caroline tells Stefan making him look at Ophelia.

"Tell him the rest of it." Damon asked Caroline.

"Tonight. At the masquerade ball." Caroline said to Stefan.

"She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off guard." Stefan said them as he looked at Damon.

"She's running scared. What she did to Jenna was Desperate. She's out of tricks." Damon said to Stefan as the younger brother interrupted him.

"We can't understand her. We have to play this smarter than her." Stefan told Damon and Caroline looked at the brothers.

"Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave without her harming Ophelia first?" Caroline said to the brothers.

"No. Katherine's not getting dick!" Damon exclaimed to Caroline. He walked over to the other side.

"I think I'm going to stay in this house until she leaves the town." Ophelia told them as she stood up from the couch and walked away from them.

"That last she staying here." Caroline muttered. Stefan watches her go upstairs.

༊*·˚

It was already nighttime, meaning that Katherine might die tonight. Ophelia stayed in her room the whole time, she didn't want to be part of the plan. Ophelia didn't want to risk her life.

She was staring at the window from her bed lying down. She jumped as she heard a knock on the door. The blonde girl turned her head around and it was Stefan.

"We going to head out to the masquerade ball. Are you sure you're going to be okay by yourself?" Stefan asked Ophelia. She stood up from lying.

"Yea. I mean if someone breaks in I could magic protect myself." Ophelia said to Stefan. He chuckled and she smiled at him.

"If you go out make sure to text me because we don't know what Katherine is doing." Stefan said to Ophelia. The vampire was about to walk out when she spoke up.

"Be careful Stefan." Ophelia told Stefan.

"I will be." Stefan said to Ophelia as he walked out of the room.

Ophelia had a feeling in the stomach like she was going to be sick. She shook it off and got out of the bed. Ophelia went towards her canvas and started painting.

Ophelia painted for a while then she thought that she could visit her aunt Jenna and how she was doing. Ophelia cleaned herself up and changed into her outfit.

She went out of her room and downstairs as she texted Stefan that she was going to her house to spend time with Jenna and her sister and spend the night. Ophelia left the Salvatore boarding and closed the door.

ding

Ophelia heard her phone. She grabbed it out of her pocket and checked who it was and it was Stefan.

Stefan:
Be careful Ophelia, I will see you tomorrow.

Ophelia read the text before she turned around to see a guy with gold and he hit Ophelia's head with a wooden stick as she fell unconscious to the floor and a needle. The guy grabs her and carries her to the back of the trunk.

vote, comment, and share ♥︎