𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅

𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A black SUV pulled up next to a black Honda car. The man got out of his car and walked towards the black SUV and the window went half-down.

"Where are they?" The vampire asked the man. He had his sunglasses on his eyes because of the sun.

"In the trunk. I did exactly what you said." The man said to the vampire.

"Good. Put them in the back." The vampire said to the man. He nodded and went towards his car and opened the trunk. He picked up Elena first and put her in the vampire trunk.

Then he went back to his trunk and grabbed Ophelia. He walks towards the vampire trunk and puts her there. The man closed the trunk and went back to the driver's window.

"Thank you for your help." The vampire thanked him.

"Is there anything else?" The man asked the vampire.

"One more thing. Come closer." The vampire demanded. He went close to the window.

"Closer." The vampire said to him as he rolled down the window. He came closer to him and the vampire bit him causing him to scream. The vampire drank on the blood out of his system and dropped him to the ground.

༊*·˚

Ophelia started to regain her strength and opened her eyes and see that a vampire was going to bite her sister. She tried to get up but she was too weak. He was about to bite her when a voice spoke up.

"No!" Ophelia said angrily making Rose come out of the room.

"Trevor! Control yourself." Rose speaks up making Trevor turn around and see her. He got up from the couch and walked passed her.

"Buzzkill." Trevor mumbled. Rose stared at Elena.

"What do you want with me?" Elena sobbed into her words to Rose.

"My god, you look just like her." Rosa said to Elena. Ophelia hissed in the pain on the head.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you want-" Elena said to Rose. She got up slowly from the couch.

"Be quiet." Rose demanded.

"But I'm not Katherine." Elena pointed out to Rose.

"Elena be quiet!" Ophelia whispered yelling at Elena. Her sister ignored Ophelia.

"My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this." Elena told Rose and stood up from the couch and got close to the vampire.