𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

rescue the two blonde girls

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Next day, Ophelia was sitting down on the living room couch. Stefan informed me that John Gilbert, Elena's dad is back. She had the diary on her lap whether she wanted to read it or not. Until the youngest of Salvatore's siblings came inside the living room.

"Come with me, Caroline just texted me." Stefan said to Ophelia. She sighed got off the couch and put on her white Converse. Ophelia picks up the dairy and leaves it on top of the counter on her side.

Stefan and Ophelia walked out of the Salvatore boarding house. They headed to Stefan's car and got inside and he drove to Caroline's place. Ophelia hasn't said a word to Stefan last night or about what happened in Wonderland. Stefan parked in front of the Forbes's place and they both got out of the car. Ophelia was head on heels and knocked on the door. The door opened and saw Caroline's panicked face.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked Caroline who let Stefan and Ophelia inside her and her mother's house.

"Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word." The blonde vampire said to Stefan. He scoffed and walked more inside of Caroline's house.

"It's that woman Jules. She had a run-in with Damon." Stefan said to Caroline. The blonde Gilbert girl knew that Jules was the one who bit Rose.

"Tyler is so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed." Caroline pointed out to them. "Wow, this is bad." Ophelia commented.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" Caroline says to Stefan and Ophelia. They shook their heads no. "No." Stefan replies.

"He already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die. And he's not wrong to that Caroline." Stefan said to Caroline. Ophelia took a big breath and sat down.

"I mean why if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He can get himself killed." Stefan said to Caroline.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen." Caroline said to the older vampire.

"What if we get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid." Ophelia says to Caroline and Stefan who turns their heads to her. "Ophelia is right Stefan." Caroline pointed.

"You have to talk to him and try to explain you know? You always know the right things to say, okay?." Caroline said to Stefan. "He and I...we're just friends." She said to them.

༊*·˚

After Caroline's call, the two blonde girls went on a shopping trip to make Caroline feel better. Stefan went to talk to Tyler about the situation. Caroline and Ophelia walked over to her car.