𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

the dead ex-werewolf

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was now nighttime at Mystic Falls. It was also the last day of summer and also met the new seniors for Seniors Prank Night which meant that Elena and her friends would be there. Klaus figured it out from students he passed by earlier after he snapped Stefan's neck.

Ophelia was ready to see her sister that is alive. But she was nervous about what would she say to her sister. Ophelia might be asked how she is alive when she saw Klaus suck all of her blood out of her body.

Elena walked out of the classroom she was in with her friends. She overheard Tyler talking to his football team that they were going to do something in the faculty restroom. It made Elena smile and she walked away and made it to the opened door and jumped scared by Klaus Mikaelson.

"There's my girl." Klaus grinned at Elena who was feared for her life. "Klaus." She whispered and turned away but immediately saw the same guy who helped Stefan. Then spotted the side of him. Ophelia was there and the shock of Ophelia's face.

"You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus stated to Elena.

The supposed to be dead doppelgänger gulped. Klaus grabs Elena aggressively from her arm and starts to drag her. Henrik and Ophelia followed them. Klaus was now mad to find out that his doppelgänger was still breathing.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids." Klaus kept on dragging her down the hall and Elena was struggling to get out of his grip.

"I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus gritted his teeth and turned down the hallway. Henrik and Ophelia were trying to keep up with them.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it." Elena cried out. "Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer. " Klaus said to Elena and pushed the door with his back.

Klaus grabs her body and pushes it out. He was holding the door for Henrik and Ophelia who quickly rushed into the big basketball gym. There were a lot of seniors putting cups on the floor and some putting water in the cups with a water gun. Henrik was amazed by this.

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head home." Klaus said to all the seniors. All of them groaned and started to leave away from the gym. Klaus walked over to the middle of the gym with Elena.

"You two." Klaus called Dana and Chad to stop their tracks. "I remember you." Klaus said to them. Dana had no clue who was he.