𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

untouchable girl

untouchable girl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A few seconds before the bell rang for the first period. Henrik and Ophelia stepped inside Alaric's history class as the bell rang. She went over and sat next to Elena's seat and Henrik sat in front of his mother. Elena sat back down in her seat after talking to the teacher. Alaric went over a wrote on the board with his white chalk. Students came in along with Ophelia's friends. The two girls smiled at Caroline who sat down next to the other side of Elena.

"You're in my seat." A familiar voice rang threw Ophelia's mind. She turns to the back of her seat to see Stefan. The boy who sat behind Ophelia got up and moved. Stefan sat down on the seat he originally had from last year.

"Hey, you." Stefan smiled at Ophelia. She ignores him and turns back to Alaric's board. Stefan was told by her actions and simply laughed on the inside.

Ophelia looked at her sister and gave her a face telling her why is Stefan here. Elena gave her the eye that she would tell her but when Stefan isn't around. Alaric clapped his hand to get the Students' attention. Ophelia couldn't believe that Stefan was still going to school with no humanity. Could things get any worse?

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's, uh—turn our brains back on starting with this country's founders the Native Americans." Alaric tells the seniors as he looks down to open the book.

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asked Alaric. She walks into the class and finds a seat next to Henrik. Her son turns his head around to his mother shocked that the original girl was here at the school.

"Well, there's no evidence that Viking explorers settled in the United States." Alaric answered Rebekah. "Who are you?" He asked the young girl.

"My name's Rebekah. I'm new and history's my favorite subject." Rebekah smiled at the history teacher and then put her chin on her hands. Alaric looked at Elena and Ophelia. The two sisters shook sightly to Alaric.

Ophelia spoke too soon and things just got worse. Stefan chuckles when he sees Alaric's glances given to the girls. Ophelia heard a chuckle coming out from the back of her and she purposely kicked her feet back to Stefan's leg causing him to glare behind Ophelia's head. Then Ophelia gets back to listening to Alaric's teaching.

Stefan with no humanity was going to suck for the rest of the school. But hopefully, Elena or Damon had a plan to change Stefan, and Ophelia could tell him the way she feels towards him. Without Stefan denying or saying it sarcastically.

It was now 5th period. Math class and Ophelia hated math. She and Henrik walked inside the classroom and they both sat in the back well Henrik sat in front of her. He turned his head to his mother and started to talk to her about his day. Ophelia listened to Henrik day and told her how he loved going to school. He already fell in love with music class.