𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

back to hell, she goes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia was trapped in a cabin in the middle of the woods of Mystic Falls. She had been miserable in the cabin by herself, alone. Ophelia was mad at the Salvatore brothers and her sister. She been in contact with Caroline and Bonnie. They were the only ones that Ophelia could trust right now.

How you may ask she been in contact with Coraline and Bonnie? She met someone in the cabin, it wasn't a human, it was a small rabbit who had been delivering her letters to her friends.

Ophelia was sitting on the living room cabin couch. She was reading the books Elijah gave her. Elijah promised Ophelia that he would visit unless they dagger him. She felt a furs on her leg and Ophelia looked down and saw JJ, the bunny. He hopped on her lap and she saw a letter. Ophelia grabbed the letter and saw it was Bonnie's letter.

A lot has been going on since Ophelia left 'town'. They daggered Elijah making Katherine get out of the tomb and he was supposed to have something to kill Klaus but it wasn't a dagger it had to be a powerful witch. Bonnie, a Bennett. Caroline told Matt that she was a vampire and didn't go well. Elijah's witches are dead.

Ophelia opens the letter that Bonnie sent her. She looked at the letter and then shot up from the couch not shocked at Bonnie's writing.

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐚,

I found a way to find you. Elena caught me doing a spell trying to find you and having a letter from you. She told Stefan and Damon, now they are making me go over there and rescue you with them. So don't be surprised to see us. (ps we are on the way!)

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞

Ophelia scoffed in the last two sentences, she didn't want to go back with all this supernatural drama. Ophelia liked staying at this cabin. She sighed and walked upstair to the cabin. Ophelia walked inside the room and started packing her bags...again.

But part of Ophelia wanted to go back and see her family and friends. Missing working at the daycare. Ophelia became a bit depressed when she was in the cabin. She has been lied to. Her sister and her boyfriend/brother didn't tell her what was happening. Then all of a sudden she heard the door getting kicked down.

"OPHELIA!" Ophelia heard Elena calling out her name. The blonde girl rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag from the bed.

Before the vampires were about to speed upstairs. They heard footsteps coming downstairs and revealed Ophelia. Elena was about to rush at her when Ophelia went past her and walked out of the cabin like it was nothing. Bonnie trails behind her best friend.

"Well, I guess she's still mad." Damon said breaking the silence in the cabin. Stefan sped to his brother's face. "Shut up Damon." He snapped at Damon.

Elena didn't want to hear Damon's voice anymore and walked out of the cabin as the brothers trailed behind her. They saw Bonnie drive away from the cabin. Elena felt guilty for how she broke off Elijah's deal for her.

"Let's go." Elena said to the vampires. She walked over to Damon's car and got inside. Stefan and Damon speed up inside the car turn on the car and drive out of the woods.

 Stefan and Damon speed up inside the car turn on the car and drive out of the woods

vote, comment, and share ♥︎