𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

family history

family history

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The blonde Gilbert walked upstairs to go to her room. Mason who watched from behind then thought to himself, about that night like how she won him. Ophelia got to her bedroom and went inside. She closed the door behind her went under her behind, and got the box out.

Ophelia opens the box and grabs the diary that she grabbed earlier. She grabbed the dairy and sat down on her on the bed. She opens the diary and Ophelia starts reading the first page. When a letter appeared right in front of her. She grabs it and opens the letter.

My Dearest Ophelia,

You might be wondering why I have abandoned you, it was because I was for your safety. They were after you. I had to protect you. I have written this diary for you to read. Before you even existed our families weren't the best as also you're father. Hoping you're reading these dairy I wrote for you, during the years.

If this letter appears in the first diary it means that you should start with that book and remember only to share this with someone you trust with your heart.

I love you, Ophelia Astraea Winter,

Sincerely from your mother.

Ophelia read the little note from the letter and pure shock ness she had. She had to read the diary that her mother had written for her. Ophelia also knew now what her real and actual name, it's was Ophelia Astraea Winter.

The blonde Gilbert looks in the box again and other things like jewelry and many more. She digs her hand in the box and grabs a little black box. Ophelia pulls it out of the box. She examined it and then opened it. It was a beautiful Frozen Snowflake Necklace with 2 blue & 1 white gem on the left side and 1 blue gem in the middle of the Snowflakes.

"This is beautiful," Ophelia whispered to herself. She closed the little box with the jewelry. Ophelia puts the box on the floor and slides it under the bed.

Ophelia laid back and opened the diary from her biological mother. That's first she hesitated to open the dairy. She was nervous to read the diary. Ophelia began reading the diary.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Dear Dairy, 02/12/1789

I don't know why I'm writing but it's just felt right to write in a book/diary. Today was a beautiful day, I mean really beautiful. I wanted to write about how my life is going so far.

My family was fighting like always. My mother told me that I'm an Ice Queen meaning I'm the queen of having very powerful ice powers.

When I turned 17 years old, my parents told me I would stop aging. They didn't tell me why I would stop aging. Then few months later they told me that I was going to be on the next throne 100 years later. I told my mother it was impossible to live more than years.