𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

jenna's barbecue

jenna's barbecue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

last night

After Ophelia had fallen asleep on Stefan's chest, he went ahead and brought her back home to the Gilbert House. He had opened the house door with Ophelia's house keys. Stefan was quiet because Jeremy and Aunt Jenna were upstair sleeping.

He kicked the door behind softly and quietly. Stefan had Ophelia in his arm sleeping. He used his vampire speeding ability and went over to Ophelia's bedroom. Stefan pulls her bed's sheet and blanket with his other hand. He settle Ophelia down the bed and throws the blanket over her body.

Stefan watches her sleep in her bed, so peacefully. He didn't know why he was having these feeling for his girlfriend's sister. Stefan leans over to her and kissed her forehead before speeding out of her room. As he left, in her sleep, Ophelia was smiling.

The next day, Alaric, Elena, and Damon came back from the Duke's trip. When they got home, Jenna was already up, and making food the barbecue that was today. Elena went into her sister's room to see her still sleeping. 10 minutes later, Alaric came inside Ophelia's room and dropped off a box and left her room quietly . 

Ophelia got woken up by  the sunlight hitting her. She groans with annoyance and open her eyes to see her in her bedroom. Stefan must of dropped her off when she fell asleep on him, she thought to herself.

The blonde Gilbert didn't remember much what happened yesterday. She stretches her arm out but her left arm was hit from the side. Ophelia looks at her side to see a brown medium box and a note on the box. She sat up from her laying position and grabbed the box from the side, and placed right on her lap. Ophelia grabs the note from in top of the box and reads it.

'Found this with your name on it. Hope this helps, from Alaric. '

Ophelia read the note, and her eyes widened in surprise. She puts the note down to the side of her desk. And precede to open the box, and sees all lot of things. Her eyes sight first stooped, what looks like a dairy. She turns the book around to see who this dairy belongs to. 

"White Ice Queen." Ophelia mumbles to herself. She wanted to open it before she heard a knock on the door. 

"It's Elena, could I come in?" Ophelia heard her sister on the other side of the her door. She quickly puts the dairy back inside the box. Puts the box under her bed and took a step back to see if she can see it, and it looked fine. Ophelia went over to the door and opens it.