𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

the truth

the truth

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The pale woman kept running from men who wanted to kill her. She had a baby girl in her arms, the woman hid behind the tree and breathed hard. The men ran passed the 2 two, and the women sighed with relief.

"Diana." A raspy noise scared her before she could scream. The mystery man covered her mouth and she saw it was a man she knew.

"Lo-"

"She's there!" A man's voice said and the baby started crying.

"Take our daughter safe. I will try to hold them back." Ophelia's dad said to Diana and she nodded. The father saw a man pull out a gun when his blade hit his throat.

The pale women started running again hearing guns shot and yelling. The woman can hear the men running towards her way. She picked up her puff dress and sped to an area and she found a little hidden spot and hide there. Diana's baby stopped crying and she heard footsteps pass by her.

Diana went out of the hidden stop and stopped at the pond. She hurried towards the pond at was glowing, and right beside her there was a basket. She puts her baby inside the basket and Diana walks over to the pond. She takes on good look at her not wanting to let her go.

"I will always love you, Ophelia Astraea Winter." Diana cried silently. She put the basket on the pond and pushed her gently.

The mother watches as the basket floats in the middle. The basket started going up gently and saw her daughter glowing and disappearing in thin air. Diana heard faint voices behind her. She knew that her life was going to end there. Diana only stared at the pond and finally, men arrived and saw her back.

"You can't runway anymore, Diana. You lost." The dark coat man said as he entered the group in front of them.

"It is over, Augustin." Diana said to Augustin. She turns around to her horrible husband and he sees there is no baby in her arms.

"What have you done with our daughter?" He asked angrily to Diana. The pale woman chuckles to her husband.

"She will never be your daughter. The reason I married was because it wasn't for love, it was for my kingdom." Diana shouts at Augustin. He looked at his wife with a furious look.

"We were forced to get married but I'm in love with the man and that's not you. A few hours ago I heard your conversation with those stupid friends of yours that you were going to kidnap my daughter. When she turns 19 years old, you will marry Ophelia, my daughter!? You disgust me." Ophelia said to Augustin. Augustin took out his gun and pointed at her.

"Goodnight Diana." Augustin said as he pulled the trigger twice to her stomach. The pale woman dropped to the ground blood coming out of her mouth and stomach.