𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

nightmare of the stomach

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia moans loudly basically letting everyone in the hotel. Sunny barked at the same time as the teenage girl moaned out again holding on to the bed. Right now she couldn't handle this pain and couldn't believe she woke up pregnant.

Stefan had woken up to a loud moan from the next room. He honestly thought it was a couple having intimate at this time. Klaus smirks at the vampire who had woken up to the 'couple sleeping together'. It was quiet for a few minutes when a high-pitched scream came threw the walls breaking that lamp next to Klaus.

"Bloody hell..." Klaus mumbled, then another scream with a dog barking and Stefan's eyes widened.

Ophelia was next door with the dog and without a second of thinking, sped out of the room. Stefan kicks down the hotel room 13 and sees the dog barking at the bathroom door and he rushes over to the bathroom.

"Ophelia?! Are you okay?" Stefan shouts threw the door of the bathroom as Klaus walks in. Ophelia heard Stefan's voice threw the door. She saw that Stefan was trying to open the door.

"Stefan, your never going to believe me about th—" Ophelia was cut off by another hit of contractions, moaning out in the pain.

"Ophelia open the door that once!" Klaus demands Ophelia. She clutched her stomach and her sight was going blur of all the cries and pains. Ophelia shakily unlocks the door.

Before she could open the door. Stefan burst the door open and did not expect to see Ophelia like this pregnant. The two vampire stares in shock to see this girl pregnant, just more than 4 hours ago. They both saw that she wasn't pregnant before going inside the hotel room.

"Are you guys going fucking stare or take me to a hospital?" Ophelia cursed at the vampires staring at her still. Stefan snaps first before gabbing her gently leading her out of the bathroom.

"I will start the car..." Klaus said speeding out of the room. Ophelia picks up the pace to get to the car but another pain shoots her stomach making her stop walking.

Stefan had his hand on her back waiting for her to move again that's when Klaus honked the horn. Ophelia groans and starts pacing again and makes out of the room with Sunny following behind them. She wanted this pain to be over right now.

Stefan opens the back passenger doors and guides her inside and Sunny jumps into the car before Stefan slams the door shut and hurries to the front. Klaus drove away from the parking when Stefan slammed the door. Ophelia yells from her stomach. As much as Stefan hates her in pain, he is trying to put the pieces together.