𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

the lie of his

the lie of his

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia was still on the chair that she came in the bar. She watched Gloria performing her spell still trying to find the original witch's necklace. Ophelia couldn't help by think that Gloria could help her control her powers. What if she lost control and killed innocent lives? Or death upon herself if she uses it too much and ends up killing her.

"You can ask me the questions that you are thinking, Ophelia." Gloria said to Ophelia who wasn't surprised. She's an old witch from the 1920s. Gloria must know that she was in her deep thoughts.

"I was wondering if you can help. You know? Help me with my magic." Ophelia asks the witch and Gloria looks at the desperate mother.

"Sorry darling but I can't help with that. You need to control that on your own. Not even that necklace." Gloria said to Ophelia getting up from the table. The snowflake necklace was not a necklace to control her power. It's home, her home, and that used to belong to her mother.

Ophelia got off the high stool chair and went to the comfortable booth table. She was tired of sitting on the wooden stool and looked over the window to see Stefan and Henrik walking towards Gloria's bar. Ophelia looks over to Gloria seeing her clean up the table.

"There you are." Gloria stopped in her tracks as Stefan and Henrik entered the bar. The witch goes behind the bar. Stefan looks at Ophelia seeing her softly smile at him. Her son walked up to the mother and hugged her.

"Thank god your okay mom." Henrik whispered in her ears closing her eyes and she thought that losing her son would be horrible.

"Well, now we both have a secret." Ophelia heard Gloria say to Stefan. She opens her eyes and gently pushes him away from her and sees Stefan with Gloria. Henrik knew that his mother's step-sister was alive but she didn't know.

"What did you see?" Stefan smiled at the witch making her chuckle as she put away the liquors and then looked back at the vampire.

"It's what I heard that's interesting." Ophelia stood up and tried to walk to Gloria and Stefan but was stopped by her son. "Mother let them talk." Henrik said to her and she looked at her son then nodded.

"You know the girls with the necklace. They were talking about you." Gloria said to Stefan who was pouring himself a drink in the cup. "Yet, you didn't tell Klaus. Why?" Stefan said to Gloria putting the liquor down.

"Mother, there's something I need to tell you, and you won't like it." Henrik said interrupting her gaze on Stefan and Gloria and then looking at her son. Gloria started shouting.