𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

talking about seggs

talking about seggs

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia woke up feeling better than yesterday, and she goes to the bathroom. She gets ready for today, and she looks at herself in the mirror.

"Everything is going to be okay. You have your whole family & others that are depending on you." Ophelia said to herself on the mirror and smiled. Elena walks in her sister room and hears that she speaking to herself.

"You aren't talking to yourself in mirror again, are you?" Elena said with a joke tone while crosses her arms over her chest.

"Nope, now how do I look?" Ophelia asked her as she walks out of the bathroom and Elena looks at her; she was wearing a light pink dress.

"You look beautiful!" Elena said with a smile. Ophelia smiled back at her sister. The sister left ophelia's bedroom with their bag on their shoulders. They bumped into Aunt Jenna in halls with a blue dress.

"Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" Jenna asked the two Gilbert sister.

"It's depends where you're going?" Ophelia asks to Jenna.

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference." Jenna said to them while they walked together and stopped because Jenna was checking himself in the mirror.

"Hair up or down?" Jenna asked the girls, she puts her hair up for demonstration.

"Sexy stewardess." Ophelia says, and puts her hair down.

"Boozy housewife." Elena said to Jenna and Ophelia chuckles.

"Up it is." Jenna said to herself as she grabs her hair and puts her hair up.

"You two are feisty today." Jenna said to the sisters. Ophelia didn't know why she felt good but she did.

"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk in sunshine and all that stuff." Elena said to Jenna as she walk behind Jenna to peek into Jeremy room.

"Where's Jeremy?" Elena asked Aunt Jenna.

"He left early, something about going to the Wood shop early to finish a birdhouse." Jenna said to them. The Gilbert girl looks at their aunt with a strange look. Jenna saw their look and dropped her arms down.

"There is no wood shop, is there?" Jenna asked them. The two girl shook their heads no to Jenna.

༊*·˚

Bonnie, Caroline and Ophelia walks in the hall. They were talking about how bonnie is a psychic or clairvoyant. People were staring at the blonde girl because they haven't seen Ophelia wearing a dress for a while.

"I'm confused. Are you a psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked Bonnie.

"Technically, grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something." Bonnie explained to Ophelia and Caroline.

"Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor. So I kinda turned out crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." Bonnie said to them.

"Yeah well, feel feee to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline desperately said to Bonnie. Ophelia knew she had fallen in love with a stranger she just met last night.

"I didn't see him, you did." Bonnie exclaimed to Caroline, making her smile bright.

"Why didn't just go talk to him?" Ophelia said to Caroline.

"I don't know. I was drunk." Caroline told Bonnie and Ophelia. The two best friend laughed to at her commented. They both go to their next class.

༊*·˚

Bonnie, Caroline and the Gilbert sisters were in front of Mystic Grill sitting down and Bonnie was talking about what Grams said. Ophelia was too busy working on finishing the grades for the kids.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of Paranormal activity." Bonnie explained to her friend group.

"Yea, and then you poured grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." Caroline joked to Bonnie. Ophelia playful rolled her eyes.

"So then what?" Caroline asked as she looked over to Elena. Ever since Stefan came to town, they been hanging around a lot.

"So then nothing." Elena said to Caroline and smiled. Ophelia nudged her arm and smirked at her.

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy freely of any kind?" Caroline asked Elena. Ophelia made a weird face.

"If they did something nasty, I would I heard it." Ophelia said to her best friend who ignored her.

"Nope! We didn't go there-" Elena said as her sister interrupted her.

"Yet-" Ophelia said, and the getting interrupted by Caroline.

"Not even a handshake?" Caroline asked again to Elena.

"I mean Elena. We are your best friends. Ok? You are supposed to be share the smut." Caroline said to her. Ophelia grading the homework and looked up.

"Look I don't need to know about my sister new future boyfriend sex's life." Ophelia said to Caroline making Bonnie chuckled a little.

"We just talked for hours." Elena said to Caroline.

"Okay, what's with the blockage!?" Caroline said to Elena as she kind of slammed on the table.

"Just jump his bones already! Okay it's easy. Boys like girls, and girls like boys. Sex!" Caroline explained to Elena. Ophelia and Elena looked at each other then looked back at Caroline.

"Profound." Elena and Ophelia said in unison. Stop for a moment and starts packing her things. Elena looks at Ophelia giving her 'let's go' face.

"Where are you two going?" Bonnie asked the two sister, as they got their pages pack up and puts in their bags.

"Caroline's right. It's easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying I was going to do." Elena said to Bonnie and Caroline. The dark brown hair girl drags her sister with her. Ophelia waved bye to her best friends. 

Elena and Ophelia goes to the car and gets in it. Ophelia made sure she puts her seat belt. Elena looked at her and smiled at her.

"Where are we going?" Ophelia asked Elena.

"To see Stefan." Elena replies to Ophelia and drove off to The Salvatore Boarding house.

" Elena replies to Ophelia and drove off to The Salvatore Boarding house

vote, comment and share ♥︎