𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

late night talk

late night talk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Before Elena could call Sheriff Forbes about Ophelia appearing. She talked to her sister and telling her not to tell the Sheriff about Stefan being a vampire. Ophelia didn't get why Elena was keeping Stefan stay. He was a monster to Ophelia. But she understood that Elena would to anything for the ones that she loves.

"Ms. Forbes come in." Elena said to the sheriff stepping out of the way to let her in. "Where's she?" Liz asked Elena.

The Gilbert girl points at the upstairs and they both went upstairs. In Jeremy's room, when he saw Ophelia, he cried and hugged her. Ophelia stay with her younger until he fell asleep and brushing his hair back. She was interrupted with a soft knock.

Ophelia looks up at the direction where the door's. She saw Sheriff Liz standing at the door with the two couples. The blonde Gilbert stood up from the bed gently and kissed her young brother on the forehead.

Ophelia walked out of Jeremy's  room and went to her own room. Before Elena and Stefan could enter Ophelia's room. They were both stopped by the lady sheriff.

"I think it's better if I talked to her alone." Sheriff Liz said to the couples before going inside of the room and closing the door behind her.

Elena and Stefan waited for Sheriff Liz to come out of Ophelia's bedroom. It felt like it was hours but really, it's been 30 minutes. During those minutes, Stefan called Damon to tell him at Ophelia was back from her disappearance.

Stefan watched Elizabeth came out of the room and walked over the burette Gilbert girl. Talked to Elena about she suspected that someone had gotten her and got bored of the same girl. So that someone return the girl. Liz said there were going to try to find this man or woman who took her away.

"Thank you Sheriff Forbes, I will see you soon.." Elena thanked Liz as the sheriff walked out of the Gilbert home.

Elena closed the door behind the lady Sheriff. She walks back upstairs seeing Stefan standing outside of Ophelia's room. Elena enter the room and saw Ophelia sitting on the bed with a blanket over her shoulder.

"Ready to talk?" Elena asked Ophelia and she was bit zoned out. Stefan went over to the girl and shook her a bit. Ophelia snapped out and she looks up to the vampire. She nods at the vampire so he could speak to her.

"In 1860s, around that time when me and my brother Damon were shot by my father who was trying to kill who I believed I loved her, Katherine. She's was a vampire who turned me and Damon as a vampire. This were I grew up." Stefan tells her his story and how his and his brother life ended before becoming a vampire.