𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

crap day

crap day

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Two days have passed since Ophelia got out of the cabin. She hasn't spoken a word to Elena and the two vampires. Jenna was compelled to Ophelia being at Caroline's for the past two weeks. Ophelia has been in her room not having physical contact. But Jenna made her go back to school on Monday.

Monday; was the worst day meaning Ophelia had to wake up to go to school. Ophelia hasn't been in school for months now.

Ophelia groans when Jenna opens up her curtains blinding her for her eyes. Jenna looked at her niece who had pulled the covers over her face. She walks over to Ophelia and takes off the blanket.

"Wake up. You have school today." Jenna demanded Ophelia, who groaned in response to her aunt.

"Come on Ophelia. I don't have time for this." Jenna said with strict in her voice and clapped her hands with every word that came out of her mouth.

Jenna was strictly mad at Ophelia for leaving but she didn't have a choice and it wasn't her fault, it was her sister and the Salvatore brothers. Also, she quit her job because of the supernatural.

"Fine." Ophelia muttered and took off the covers off herself. And made a big stretch and yawned. Jenna walked out of her bedroom.

Ophelia hopped out of bed, went to her closet door, and opened it to pick out her outfit for the day. She scammed and spotted a perfect outfit. Ophelia grabbed the clothes walked over to her bedroom and closed the door.

After finishing taking a shower. Ophelia walked out of the bathroom with her light blue baggy pants a white crop top and a light green crop button sweater with white Converse. She walked over to her body mirror and checked herself out before grabbing her bag by the mirror and walking out of the bathroom.

"Finally you are ready!" Bonnie whined to Ophelia who was coming downstairs and reached the bottom and smiled at her best friend.

"Today is going to be a crapping day." Ophelia told Bonnie as they walked out of the house. They walked over to Bonnie's car and went inside.

༊*·˚

She was back in hell. Ophelia didn't want to go back but she knew she had to. Also, her best friends and Aunt Jenna begged her to go back. Now she was there in Mystic Falls High School.

Ophelia and Bonnie walked inside the high school. The last time she was there was when she went missing the first two weeks of school. Ophelia started to feel so overwhelmed. Bonnie realized how her best friend was reacting and she grabbed Gilbert's hand. Ophelia shot her head at Bonnie and just smiled at her.