"What are you doing here?" she whispered, occasionally, turning to look at Peter to make sure he couldn't hear her.

"I already told you," he said to her and proceeded to take his seat on the chair under the outdoor canopy which was closest to him.

"You have to stop this. You are making my guest uncomfortable" She folded her arm under her breast. He only shrugged at her instead of heeding to her request.

"You could join us if that's what you ache for '' she smirked, causing him to stare at her with a cocked eyebrow, stunningly surprised by what she deduced.

Xavier had tried to convince himself that the reason he came outside was to have a little natural air, but after hearing her say that, his stubborn self slowly began to get convinced that the reason was; he wanted to watch what was going on between Amelia and her "friend."

"I am perfect where I am" he shot back at her, still clinging to his stubborn nature. He hated being corrected, and the fact that the correction was done by her made him feel belittled.

"Peter is a very subconscious type. He wouldn't be able to do what he wants to do with me when you are around, gazing at us like that" Xavier's eyes widened in shock.

"Do what he wants with you?" he filtered the words she said, speaking louder and more surprised than he intended. It took Amelia a while, but when she finally realized what she had said, her eyes widened too.

"No! I didn't mean it like that!" she corrected and immediately the tensed look on his face dropped to his normal annoying contenance. "My God, Xavier, what were you thinking?"

"It's not my fault you have a problem communicating properly in english "he shrugged and Amelia rolled her eyes at him

Amelia sighed in frustration and walked back to where Peter was. The look in his eyes was no longer as bubbly as before. It was back to the same look he had when she informed him about her marriage plans. She wasn't certain, but she could sense he wasn't very pleased she was getting married.

"Don't worry about him?" she said addressing Xavier. Peter only shrugged, walking towards another canopy to have a seat.

Amelia trailed from behind. They sat opposite each other on the wide gazebo canopy.

A smile took over her face as she sat on the seat, but Peter didn't smile back. The witty grin instantly became awkward and it faded away.

"Is he the one?" Peter asked, glancing in the direction Xavier stood and Amelia nodded at him.

"Don't feel awkward, he just feels like staying out today" she sensed Peter wasn't comfortable with him there.

"I don't"

"So" she beamed. "How are things going with you?"

"Are you seriously getting married?" he asked, ignoring her question. Amelia slouched on her seat in exhaustion as she rolled her eyes at him

"But I already fucking told you?"

"Don't blame me, it came as a shock to me. Especially when you didn't act like you were involved with someone"

"Well, things happen. We can call it destiny"

"Still, this is on such a very short notice, and you are getting married when? Two weeks?"

Amelia started getting uncomfortable with the tone in his voice. She also feared her talkative nature which couldn't resist the urge to get him out of the dark and tell him the truth, but she knew what the contract stated, and wasn't ready to breach it.