chapter 75.

Previous chapter.

Yn smiled and nodded as he kissed her forehead and walked inside with 100 of thoughts in his mind as he sighed.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A shock for taehyung.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

It's been many days to that incident and others didn't tried to ask Yn about that day, taehyung and Sid did tried but everytime they tried she got a hard headache that made them stop asking her.

As Usual all men's went to work and women's r staying back at home, Yn's mom entered her room and saw her sleeping peacefully but with oxygen mask on and her leg injury also almost recovered like 96%.

And hand is fully recovered but still she isn't allowed to pick heavy things as it might harm her bone.,her mom saw the small band-aid on her forehead, she is 95% fully recovered.

Her mom sighed and sat on bed beside her, caressing her hair with soft eyes as her eyes got teary, she never thought she had to see her daughter in this stage but she thanked God for giving her daughter back to her.

Yn slowly opened her eyes feeling soft hands on her forehead, she tried to get up and her mom supported her in it.

Yn - mom?..

She spoke after she took off the oxygen mask and rubbed her eyes.

Y/m - yes sweetie, did u had good sleep hmm? U didn't had any difficulties in breathing or any pain?

Yn - just a Lil pain in forehead and yes I did have some difficulties in breathing.

Her mom felt helpless listening her, they never let her do complain about something or even if someone harms her they make sure to make them regret their life decisions.

Today was different, she couldn't do anything for her daughter, as she kissed her forehead and said.

Y/m - sorry sweetie ur mom is helpless too, I can't do anything for uh.

Yn - it's okay mumma, I can understand, I will be fine very soon, don't worry.,is there any work for me to do?..

Y/m smiled and spoke again.

Y/m - no baccha, I wanted to talk to you about something but I don't think it's right time, u r still not recovered, so--

Yn - no mumma, u say na, don't worry I'm fine, u tell what u wanted to talk about.

She sighed and sat properly before starting.

Y/m - baby now u r in ur 20's, I know it's gonna be hard for u, but it's time to get married sweetie.

Yn froze, it's not like she wasn't ready for marriage but how will she tell her mother about her and taehyung alone?

Yn - m-mom Im just 20--