chapter 30.

Previous chapter.

there was thousands of question in my mind and the girl in my arms is the one who can answer my all questions.

Previous chapter end.

🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤

Taehyung's drunkness and yn's fear raised?..

🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤🖇❤

Taehyung pov.

Here I am still walking towards the mention and yn is still fainted and my hands started to hurt..i should stop somewhere for some rest.

I looked around trying to find something to rest and yes I did found after few step there is a bus stop..i started to walk there suddenly yn wiggled as I got it..she is getting her sense back.

I stopped and looked at her who slowly opened her eyes..she put her left hand on her temple then on my chest and she slowly looked around then her eyes meet mine.

She took few seconds to process and remember what happend..than she finally remembered..she started wiggling in my arms..as I got irritated so I said.

Taehyung - stop!

I said in stern and cold voice so that she stop..i didn't mean to scare her but after knowing about Kabir I am just too angry to say or do anything..specially with her.

She stopped struggling and I walked to the bus stop and slowly make her sit on the chair and plopped beside her

She stopped struggling and I walked to the bus stop and slowly make her sit on the chair and plopped beside her..throwing my head back with closed eyes I slightly massage my hands.

After sometime I heard small sobs as I look over only to see yn crying I felt so bad for talking to her rudely when she doesn't even know why..you're stupid Kim taehyung..idiot.

Yn - I-i am sorry..*sob*really sorry..cause o-f m-e y-you hav-e to be-bear thi-s..

She said crying more hardly making me worried for her..i patted her head and said.

Taehyung - stop crying..its okay..i am fine.

After few min she stopped crying and was just sobbing as I look at her in Aww as she looked so cute with red nose, puffy cheeks..but a question hit me.

Taehyung - but..who was he and why he called himself your fiance?..

I said last line while gritting teeth as I remember how he said that.