chapter 33.

Previous chapter.

I thought and knocked on the door and heard a little "come in" so I slowly opened it and went inside but froze at what I saw...it was......

Precious chapter ends.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Dirty Devilish side of taehyung.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

An pov.

She froze when she saw taehyung sitting on the bed shirtless while using phone with one hand and second hand is busy holding Cigrate..she gulped hard taehyung look at her.

Taehyung - you're here...come sit.

He said tapping the bed beside him while she looked down and tugged her hairs behind her ears and walked to him.

Taehyung pov.

She came and sit beside me having space of 1 person more...making me smirk..first time a girl sit far from me on her own will or every girl used to throw themselves to me.

Her running away from is making me more excited to have her..i want to ruin her innocence, throw her on bed and make her scream all night but..only if she wasn't that fragile..you're too delicate and fragile yn opposite of my strong and merciless side..will you accept me?..

I was in my thoughts without knowing I was staring at her from long time she snapped her hands in front of me making me come out of my thoughts.

I cleared my throat and putting my phone aside I took the book and opened it examined it and ask.

Me - which chapter?..

Yn - 26th.

I opened it and understand the sum while inhaling the cigrate..i nodded and scoot closer to her while exhaling the smoke but carefully not on her.

I throw it in trash and took pencil before explaining it to her.

Time Skip I don't know which sum I should put.

Still Taehyung pov.

I explained it to her and to my surprise she is pretty good in it..so I didn't had much problem with her I told her one sum and she started doing other by herself.

While I just leaned my back on the headboard and stares at her..my eyes roamed on her figure.

Her eyelashes blinking innocently, how softly she is breathing, her lips moved a Lil as she read the sum, her messy bun which she maked while solving problems.

I went behind her and back hugged her..i heard gasp from her but ignored it and took book from her hands.