chapter 43.

Previous chapter.

Aalia in mind - but still I won't believe that it was accident..I'll find out who did this.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn's feeling got hurt?..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

Here Rishi, Aryan, sid, kartik and Nisha was sitting in my's room waiting for her to gain consciousness back.

Aryan - she is waking up!.

He said as everyone attention went on u,.u fluttering open ur eyes and looked around only to find sid sitting beside u with worried look.

Sid - are u okay princess?.

Nisha - sweetie are u okay?..

Kartik - doll are u having pain anywhere?..

Aryan - baby do u need anything, should I bring something?..

Rishi - Baccha say something, should I call doctor again?..

Vihaan - du(you) all leth(let) her say chometin..(something).

That kid said as they realize you're trying to say but couldn't as they gave you apology look and sid helped you to sit up.

Yn - don't worry bhai and bhabhi..i am fine.

U said with a weak voice as they all sighed in relief for you.,but just then u remember about taehyung.

Yn in mind - where is he?..didn't he falled with me?..is he okay?..why he isn't here?..

Yn - bhai how is taehyung-ssi?..did he got hurt cause of me?..or something happened to him?..because of me he got injured.

U said and looked down as they sighed softly seeing you caring about him, but not seeing yourself on bed.

Nisha - he is fine..don't worry.

Kartik - Yes..and see yourself first.

Aryan - yes na..herself is on bed and still Caring about someone else.

Rishi - yes yn.,change your this habit huh..

They scolded u as u pout and leaned onto sid's chest as he was beside u.

Yn - bhai, look na they are scolding me.

U said and pouted while looking at him as he smile seeing how adorable u looked.

Sid - don't scold my baby.,she is already not well.

He said caressing your cheek softly with his thumb as Rishi rolled his eyes.

Rishi - that's by herself.