chapter 31.

Previous chapter.

He felt her body getting heavier so he slowly looks only to see her sleeping as he smiled and left a wet kiss on her lips and again took her in bridal style and walked to mention.

Previous chapter end.

Long chapter ahead.

(灬♥ω♥灬)

Yn's scared behavior causing taehyung to get angry?..

(灬♥ω♥灬)

Taehyung pov.

Here I am standing infront of mention and yn is still sleeping in my arms..i walked to main gate but was confuse why gate was open?..as soon as I got in I saw everyone in living room.

They were looking so worried specially sid hyung, Aryan and Rishi was seems to be most worried suddenly someone came to me I saw it was my mom.

T/m - taehyung?!..

Everyone is looking at us now they looked pretty shocked seeing yn and me like this..sid immediately rushed to us.

Sid - yn!..what's wrong with her?..

Aryan - why are you carrying her?..

Rishi - where were you both?..and why are you so late?..

Sid - what happened?..

Rishi - are you both okay?..

They bombarded me with questions without letting me speak for once..i got angry as they were not letting me speak and I am really very short temper guy.

Taehyung - stop!!!..don't dare to say anything anymore.

I said while glaring at them as they look at me shocked by my sudden outburst but suddenly I felt something wiggling in my arms that is when I realized yn is waking cause of them.

An pov.

Yn - bhai?..

You softly whispered seeing your brothers infront of you..opening your arms to Rishi while he immediately took you in his arms in bridal style.

Yn - I want to go to room.

You mumbled in his ears as he nodded and walked to your room after tugging you in your bed and covering you with warm blanket he came downstairs not before leaving a forehead kiss.

Meanwhile downstairs.

Taehyung pov.

After they left we all sitted and I told them everything that happened there except the part of me killing a guy infront of yn..i was telling them suddenly someone shouted loudly making my ears bleed.

?? - Oppa!!?!

I turn around but got shocked and irritated at the same time..why is she here?..for the fuvk's sake please tell me it's not true.