chapter 45.

Previous chapter.

After sometime of beautiful morning ride, they reached home and went in there respective rooms and went to sleep.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bora's jealousy.
Part - 3.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

It's morning and yn and Aalia is still sleepy but still has presented in dining hall,.today is sangeet ceremony aka 29 August.,elders are back at home in early morning and all dressed in dining hall rn.

In dining room.

Rishi - so everything is done mom and dad?..

Y/m - yes..we had given wedding invitation to everyone.

T/m - done with temple ceremonys.

Y/g - done with wedding plans.

Taehyung - what about security?..

Sid - yes..security is really important dad.

Y/f - don't worry, I had already planned about special security all around the ceremony hall.

T/f - I had called special guard Force from SK and told them everything.

T/g - done with everything, now it's just today sangeet ceremony today and wedding on 2nd September.,then back to SK.

He said being happy but 3 person got sad which are taehyung, yn and aera.,taehyung and yn cause they won't be able to meet and aera cause she has to leave her home for forever now.

Rishi noticed aera's sad face and Lil teary eyes as he put his hand on her hand and give a soft squeeze as she looked at him.,he gave her a smile which hold love and reassurance for her.,she smiled back but suddenly.

Everyone - awwwwww..so cute new couple.

They all said as aera and Rishi blushes and everyone laughed.

Y/f - okay enough everyone.,now listen carefully.

He said with stern voice and suddenly become serious as everyone looked at him.,but yn was sleepy as she slept while sitting.

Y/f - after knowing about Rehan and Kabir.

He said and everyone got more serious.

Y/f - I want u all to look after yn more.,I said before too and now too,.make sure no mafia should get close to her, not even business partner and sid, Aryan.,it's Ur responsibility.

They both nodded.

Y/g - yes.,and if anything happens to her than u r responsible for result..,got it.

Sid - don't worry about that dadi.,we will take care of it.

Aryan - yes.,and besides we are not alone, bts and blackpink are also with us.