chapter 40.

Previous chapter.

Bora - you have to get out of my cause he is mine..just mine.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

bora's jealousy. (Part - 2)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

After that she went in dining room where everyone was presented and saw yn sitting beside taehyung..aka her chair..as she gritted her teeth and sit on other chair..suddenly aryan spoke.

Aryan - yn baby?..are you okay now?..

He asked with concern and loved in his eyes as yn smiled and nodded but rishi frowned hearing this as he still doesn't know about night.

Rishi - what do you mean by that?..what happened to her?..

He ask as Aryan's eyes widened while sid glared at Aryan and yn understood they didn't told him about it so she decided to get along with it.

Yn - actually bhai..my head was hurting a little yesterday night, that's why he was asking.

You said softly and avoid the eye contact with him as he nodded his head calmly but deep down he knew that it's not this reason cause the way you were avoiding his eyes maked him more curious.

Yn - where is mom and dad?..

You asked confused as Rishi spoke.

Rishi - oh..yes I almost forgot to tell you all..actually mom and dad, uncle, auntie, grandma and grandpa has went to village for 3 days..as they have to give invitations for marriage and about sangeet ceremony, it will happen after 3 days..until then we can do whatever we want to.

Bora in mind - great..i can do my work more peacefully.

Rose - really?!..

Jennie - that means we can go for hangout..

They said in excitement as Rishi spoke.

Rishi - probably yes..where should we go--

Aalia - hello?! Mr.rishi?!..how can you say that?!

Everyone was shocked to see aalia like this as Rishi got confuse and sid, Aryan tried to control there laugh knowing what will happen now.

Rishi - why?..is there anything wrong?..

Yn - bhai?..how can you forget it?..

Rishi - what did I forgot?..

Yn and Aalia glared at him with there hands folded on there chest as Rishi tried to remember "it"..with his nervousness.

Rishi - I really can't remember it..please tell me.

He said giving them puppy eyes as yn sigh and shake her head in disbelief that her brother forget the most beautiful day of her life..which she loves more than her birthday.