chapter 2.

Previous chapter.

Yn - B-bye everyone..*smiled*

Everyone - bye sweetheart / sweetie / love... *smile*

Yn left while smiling.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Rehan's entry.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

Yn - sorry to make you wait.*softly*

Aalia - it's okay baby...for you I can wait for eternity and you are sorry just for 10min not a big deal.

Yn chuckles softly at her bff Who is shamelessly flirting with her.

Yn - ok..now let's go or we will be late.

Aalia - oh.. Yeah I totally forgot about it... Let's go hope on..Fast.

She said while wearing her helmet for safety..well..Yes you both are going through a bike which belongs to Aalia...btw this is how she was talking to you and wearing as well.

btw this is how she was talking to you and wearing as well

While riding the bike she talk breaking the silence.

Aalia - yn?..

Yn - hmm?

Aalia - did you tell your brothers about Rehan?

looking at you through the bike mirror..your hand which was on her T-shirt became a fist..you softly sighed and spoke.

Yn - today..sid Bhai asked me about it but I didn't have the courage to tell him.*looking down*

Aalia - but yn one day you have to tell them right??

Yn - yes..you are right..but you know Rishi bhai and sid bhai right?..they will not leave him.. And besides its his last year.. Next year he will be gone.. And I'll be free..Until then let it be.

You spoke making your BFF roll her eyes.

Aalia - but just think about it..if they will get to know this from somewhere else they will be so hurt.. And that too for 2 reason.,

"1. They will get hurt cause someone else will tell them about your pain ...and..2. They will think that they failed as a brother to protect there sister"