chapter 26.

Previous chapter.

Yn - hello..who is it?..

?? - seems like babygirl forget me?..*chuckles*

Previous chapter end.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taehyung's jealousy.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

An pov.

She got confused and scared at the same time as she thinks who it can be..she knows the voice but who is it she can't remember.

Yn - wh-o?..

?? - try to guess..

Yn didn't said anything which make ?? Chuckle in his deep yet heavy voice.

Yn - w-who i-s it?..sa-y o-or I will tell bhai..

?? - fine..you will get to know it in engagement..who I am?..go inside.

Before she can speak anything the call was ended she was scared and nervous, worried..scared about who it is..nervous what if something happened..and worried for her brother's engagement ceremony will be ruined so she decided to not to tell anyone about it.

She turned around to leave but she bumped into a hard chest.

Yn - ow...how come a wall here?..

She mumbled and look up but immediately regretted it..it was sid who was standing there with a look "am I a wall" yn gulped as she remembers about call but shrugged it off.

Sid - Baccha Idher Kya kr rhe Ho Aap?..andar sab wait kr rhe hai aapka..

(translation - baby.. What are you doing here?..everyone is waiting for you inside.. )

Yn - ju-st came to take some fresh a-air..

She said not making any eye contact with him as he frown at her..he knows something but he didn't said anything.

Sid - okay..lets go game is gonna start.

Yn nodded slowly and they started to walk towards hall again..after getting in they directly went to bts and other girls.

Aalia - yn..where were you?..

Jisoo - yes..yn we were finding you in hall..

Yn - I was in backyard..for some f-fresh air..

Taehyung in mind - wait..she went to attend the call right?..why she is lieing?..

Lisa - Okk..leave it..now yn is here let's go and select our masks for game.

Yn - u-unnie I don't--

Jennie - you're..we are not asking you..we are telling you to select the mask..now come.

Yn sigh and Jennie took her hand and dragged her and went to select masks.