chapter 41.

So before starting this chapter I wanted to say something to you all..why you all are calling me greedy just because I  am asking for votes Huh?..when other authors ask for votes you give them without saying anything and now when I am asking you all are calling me greedy?🙂..its okay from now on I will upload whenever I am free and won't even ask for votes, give if you want or read only.🙂

••••begin••••

Previous chapter.

Bora in mind - I need to do something really fast or this girl will surely take him away from me..wait...idea, be ready for it yn malhotra cause no one can win from bora.*smirk*

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn and taehyung moment and bora's jealousy.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

After shopping they all came home.,it was afternoon now..and this whole time someone was following them without there knowing and rn everyone are sitting in garden of mansiona and playing cricket.While yn is sitting and doing her homework of collage as she has her last exam.

Rishi - bhai!!

Rishi - bhai!!.take run fast.

He shouted loudly to sid as they both took runs..while yn was busy in her work.

(guys, I am adding a movie scene which I saw yesterday for the first time, and I liked it alot so I am adding it in story. )

Suddenly jimin hitted the ball so hard that it went inside one of the mansion's and it was none other than yn's room as bora runned in her room.

Yn watched her going and then again started doing her work..while everyone sit and took rest while some talked.

JK - it's so fun man..*bunny laugh*

Jin - yes...i never thought I would also play something like this..*mirror wiping laugh*

J-hope - and Aryan and rishi seems to be pro at it..*shocked+laugh*

Aryan - no..we won't lie but yn is more pro than us in this game.

You looked at him and than again started to do your work.