chapter 29.

Previous chapter.

i was thinking suddenly a car came from front and I immediately swirl the staring wheel and the car was about to hit the tree so I immediately took yn in my arms so she won't be hurt or scared but my right hand was still on wheel and the car crashes into the tree.

Previous chapter end.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Yn and taehyung got attacked?..

Part - 2

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

An pov.

The car got crashed in tree and taehyung's eyes a little widened and breath heavily he gulp and look at yn who was awake and was looking shocked yet scared.

Yn looked at taehyung and she got concerned about him seeing his condition..while he also got worried for her.

Yn and taehyung - are you okay?..

Yn and taehyung - I am fine.

You both said together but it got ruined when a gun shot heard outside from car..yn flinch so hard and badly while taehyung remain still as his eyes softened looking at her all scared.

Taehyung - don't come out hmm?..

He said with soft tone but she just shook her head telling him not to go.

Taehyung - I will be fine..just don't come out.

She was about to say something but he already went out she was scared her eyes got teary and she silently cries.

Taehyung pov.

I came out of car and saw 3 cars and few mens standing there with some weapons and some knife.

And there a men was standing while holding a cigarette in his hand but he looks familiar who is he?..suddenly he spoke.

?? - where is yn?..

He asked making me confused as why everyboy is behind her?..aish..this girl is really something.

Taehyung - who are you?..

?? - Kabir..kabir singh.

( Indian must know this name as it's a Indian movie's name but sorry..my mind is not working about names anymore )

Ok but what does he want with yn?..and how he knows her?

Taehyung - taehyung..kim taehyung.

I saw his eyes a little widened as I understand that he knows me making me smirk.

Taehyung - what do you want from yn?..*raised brows*

Kabir - well..i am her fiance Kabir. *smirk*

Wait..what fi-fiance?!..no..this can't be..she is mine just mine..i gritted my teeth as I breathe heavily making and my hands formed fist..i glared at him with my burning dark gaze.