chapter 21.

Previous Chapter.

i put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer as I wrapped my right hand on her neck and tilt my head to kiss her deeply.

Previous chapter end.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Yn ignoring taehyung?..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

••••begin••••

( play song "manike" by Yohani it's a Bollywood song, I swear u will not regret)

An pov.

He was kissing her slowly softly and passionately..her hands his shirt of hips more tightly but it didn't effect him.

His kiss started getting rough..he bited your lower lips making you gasp and he took the chance and entered his tongue in your mouth.

He bend down to your level and took your hands which were on his hips and intertwine them, placing it besides your head.

His kiss got more rogher as you tightly held his palm digging your nails in his knuckles and you look down but he didn't break the kiss but bend down and kiss you more faster.

You were not able to take his pace ( u perverts! She didn't kiss back but she sensitive for him ) as you were already out of breath but he wasn't ready to let you go..your grip on his palm tightened as he finally Noticed your state, he pulled out and joined your both foreheads.

He was breathing normally but you were breathing heavily while he opened his eyes to look at yours.,your was close..but lips slightly apart as you inhale and exhale the oxygen.

He was looking at you like a beast but you were busy catching your breath as his eyes again lend on your lips and he lick his lip before looking at you who already opened her eyes but were looking down with dark red cheeks.

You slowly look up but your breath hitched when you saw his intimate stare on you..,you don't know but you felt something in your stomach a ticklish feeling but weren't able to figure it out.

He looked at your lips it was swollen as he smirked feeling proud on his work,.he thought to himself "it must be hurting I should have control "
And decided to ease her pain.

( play song "maan meri jaan" by king)

He bend down as you forget how to breath,..he came forward to your lips and softly licks it and peck it making your eyes closed ,he did it few minutes to ease the pain and yes it worked but not on her lips but on her heart.

Her heart was beating very fast finally he broke the silence and said.

Taehyung - I beated them cause I don't like when someone dare to look at what's mine.