chapter 70.

Previous chapter.

Jimin - I can't even imagine this, not even in dreams.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Memories.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

Here everyone r sitting while Yn is in operation theatre, they all r remembering their moments with Yn with fear in their hearts

Everyone have fear in their hearts, fear of losing her, she was controlling his mind, taehyung was remembering his moments while blaming himself, same goes to her brothers and her father.

Both Elders r sent mansion with guards so they won't take stress.

JK pov.

Jungkook - don't cry little girl...i am fine.

Yn - how can you be so strong oppa??...even after all things.

Jungkook - you know when we grow up we need to be strong..,and you know no one appreciates the kindness you give.

Jungkook said as he sit on his knees to reach your level..as you were sitting on your chair.

Jungkook slowly wipe your tears away from his thumb as he smile at you.. And got up and sit on his sit again.

Flashback ends.

My eyes teared up remembering that moment, plz God don't take my this sister from me.

An pov.

Everyone was busy in remembering their moments with her, while one of a doctor came out as sid immediately stood up getting their attention.

Taehyung pov.

We all stood looking at doctor as I was about to ask sid jumped in between.

Sid - Dr. How is my sister now?..

Dr. - look mr. Malhotra, it's impossible to say anything now but I can say that she is injured badly and her forehead have a deep injury that can be very dangerous for her health, her left hand is fractured and it seems like it hitted a hard thing that caused that fracture, and because of being under water for much time, she got problems in breathing also, that's why we have to be more careful during her surgery, besides her shoulder have some cuts of glass, so plz keep calm and let us do our work.