chapter 66.

Previous chapter.

They all were looking at Yn, laughing and dancing and playing having loving moment, but they didn't knew that it was there last night with her, and tomorrow they will face something they never thought they will or can.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Visiting temple.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

an pov.

It's morning now and everyone is up and getting ready to go downstairs.,sid came out from his room and coming downstairs but he met rishi and Aryan in way as they 3 came together.

Today rishi, Aryan and sid suddenly had some work in office so they r going there.,and r in their office attire.

Rishi - bhai today is her birthday, I'm so excited what's the plan?

Aryan - Mr. Rishi it's your wedding in evening if u r forgetting.

Sid - let's talk about this later but let's go to pooja ghar (house temple) first.

As they all came in living room and saw that everyone was already present there.

Everyone - good morning.

Sid, rishi, Aryan - good morning.

Y/g - where's my sweetheart?..

Dadi asked about Yn as she wasn't present in living room.

Taehyung in mind - where's this girl, it's her birthday today, I'm gonna propose her.

Y/m - she must be sleeping, let's go to pooja ghar first, she will come by herself.

An pov.

As they all went in pooja ghar, they saw yn already their, lighting up diya as they all smiled, her back was facing them.,as Aryan was about to step in pooja ghar.