chapter 61.

Previous chapter.

Taehyung - I forgot to kiss her, aishhhhh.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn's anger.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

Here everyone r sitting in living room getting bored, suddenly they heard someone running as they looked at Stairs and saw yn running downstairs making aryan and rishi worried.

Rishi - be careful--

Before he can complete yn passed by living room and went to door as they all confusedly looked at her, she opened the door and smiled like a exciting kid as they all got confuse.

Just then sid entered with a smile as he looked at u, and removed his shoes and coat before u took his coat in ur hand, u excitingly asked.

Yn - how was ur date?..was she beautiful?..how old is she?..how did u felt with her?..where did u take her?..did u liked her?..did she liked u?..in which restaurant u went?..

U kept asking while walking towards living room as everyone chuckled at u while sid shook his head and said.

Sid - first who gave her my phone number?..

He asked as he reached living room, folding his hand on his chest he looked at his brothers, they immediately shook there heads as he looked at u, u smiled mischievously and said.

Yn - mom asked me to, she said if she did you'll get angry, so she told me to.,why?..what's wrong?..is she not good?..

Sid - I rejected.

Yn - huh?..whyyyyyyy?..bhai why?..

U whined as u really want him to have gf soon.

Sid - I'm not her first blind date.

Yn - so what?..its just date na, even rishi bhai has went on it before too.

Rishi's eyes widened as he coughed hard while aera looked at him, and Aryan patted his back.

Aera - Rishi?..u never told me u went on blind dates too?..

She said smiling sarcasticly and fold her hands on her chest tilting her head a Lil, as Rishi gulped and said.

Rishi - aera, hear me out, yes I went--

Yn - bhai u can clear it later, wait now.,u sid bhai, u tell me what is wrong with u?..why did u do that?..u know how much excitement mom and dadi have, for ur date, they have thought as permanent of u.,aishhhh, what r u going to answer mom.

Sid - princess I can understand, but still mom also have to, that the girl I'll marry, will be becoming queen of underworld so I have to choose her visely, I can't choose anyone for that besides its about life partner so I can't just choose anyone.