chapter 16.

Previous chapter

He said as he cursed taehyung in his mind.

Previous chapter end.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Truth or dare..

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

They all were sitting as they just finished there dinner and was having dessert while having dessert rose spoke.

Rose - I am getting so bored man.. Let's play something..

She said as she squealed and looked at everyone.

Suga - why?..let's just go home and sleep..

He said as everyone looked at him including you and Jennie spoke.

Jennie - shut up sleephead old men.. And play if you want to OR you can leave door it there..

She said while pointing towards the door and forced a smile..while suga rolled his eyes..

Lisa - let's play truth or dare..

Everyone looked at her with shocking expression while yn immediately said.

Yn - I am out of this..

She said and shook her head...while putting the spoon of ice-cream in between her lips.

Aera - com'on yn let's play na...plz..will you say no to your bhabhi?..

Yn - no Bhabhi..bu-

Aera - okay.. That means yes now let's start the game.

Yn's eyes widened hearing that and she looked at sid while biting her lips.. Sid smiled and nodded slowly.

And she also has to play now.. So she agreed.

Jisoo - let me spin the bottle.

She spinned and it landed on aera and rishi..rishi smirked at her and she did same..afterall she wasn't shy or nervous she was a bold and bitchy girl.

Rishi - truth or dare..

Aera - *smirk* dare..

Rishi - kiss me..

This make yn's eyes widened a little and she shot her eyes at the view not noticing that everyone has already noticed you.

Everyone laughed at how shy she is..and Rishi and aera kiss each other while you kept looking outside not caring about what is happening.

Suddenly Lisa spinned the bottle and it landed on yn and Rishi...but yn don't know as she was looking outside.

Everyone - Oho....