chapter 68.

Previous chapter.

Aarush - bro bro bro, she is Yn malhotra, sister of underworld mafia king Sid malhotra, and only daughter of malhotra's.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn's accident?!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

Mayank, piyush and Shiva got shocked hearing that, as their eye widened, while shiva sighed and said.

Shiva - first we need to calm down guys, look at her she is injured badly, I think we should take her to hospital.

Piyush - shiv is right, we should take her, this is good that we r not that far from the hospital, we should leave Rn.

He said as mayank and shiva nodded, but aarush is in deep thoughts.

Aarush - do u guys even know what will her brothers do if they knew about her being in this condition?..

He said and looked at them.

Mayank - don't have time to think about this, let's leave.

Piyush - let me check her pulse.(grabbed her wrist)its very slow, we should hurry up.

Mayank - hold her, I'll change my clothes.

He said as Shiva hold yn, after few minutes four of them got up and went in their cars, there was 2 car, in one car, Piyush sit behind with Yn in his hand and mayank drove, and in second, Shiva and aarush.

Time skip.

Meanwhile at malhotra's mansion.

Everyone r really worried here, even police isn't able to find her, her phone is switch off, no one knows about Yn.,her mom has been crying nonstop, her friend is consoling her, while girls r hella worried and boys r trying to find her.

Aryan - bhai what will we do now?!..where did this idiot went ,dont she know how worried we r?!

Sid - something happened, she isn't that young to do this, she knows well if she gets out of house we have her location, but her phone is switch off we can't track the tracker on her car yet, something surely happened.

Rishi - WHAT THE FUCK U ALL R DOING MOTHERFUCKERS!?!?..I GAVE U ONE WORK TO FIND HER BUT U USELESS PEOPLES EVEN FAIL IN THAT!?!..NOW WHY THE FUCK YOU R STANDING HERE, GO AND FIND HER AGAIN, IN WHOLE CITY, BAN EVERY AIRPORT, BUS STOP, TAXI STOP, EVERYTHING , NO ONE WILL GO OUT NOR WILL COME, CHECK EVERY STATION, BUS, TRAIN, TAXI, CAR, AIRPLANE, EVERYTHING, BUT FIND YN RIGHT NOW!!!, LEAVE NOW!!!

guard - o-oh-k-ay, s-ir.

With that all guards left as he kicked the table as sid and Aryan came running their.

Sid - rishi calm down, nothing will happen by shouting and getting angry, we have to think calm--

Rishi - how the fuck I should keep my calm when she is away, her phone is switch off, she isn't in library or any possible place she should be, she didn't went college, then where in hell she went, no one knows and u r asking me to keep calm, seriously bhai?!