my sorry.

So, I wanted to say something..,about previous chapter what I wrote.

please don't say sorry About it cause I know you were kidding but sometimes you needs to know how that hurts the other side person even if it's just said for fun but sometimes it's just hurt.

that's what happened with me too and please don't fight cause for me in comments section..i just wanted to tell that I was hurt when you called me greedy for votes..but I want you to know it's my hard work and I want some rewards too.

please don't say I am greedy, cause I am really really sensitive girl.,that's why I told that I was hurt by your words and please don't say it..but you all started fighting with each other and giving me whole paragraph about how much you love my book and I am really grateful for it.

But please don't do it yaar...i want to laugh so hard when someone do this😂 but,.but I appreciate your love for me and my book.,thank you soooooooooo much for it..And don't fight please.

Thank you moons for this much love and I wanted to inform that I wouldn't be able to update cause I am having my tests in my classes and on 10th wattpad is going to update and won't work from 12am to 7pm and I think you got it from wattpad too but incase I wanted to inform so.

I won't be going to update that day too but don't worry I'll try to update for you all..and last time I am sorry if I hurt you by my talks in previous chapter but don't say sorry in my comments yrr it hurts to read it while imagining you being guilty.

So sorry and don't fight with each other and I'll update soon as possible to do it..and I really love you all and thank you again for your love and support for my book.

And there is one more requests for you all..pleaseeeeee support my second book "beast" too..cause it will be interesting book.,Ik at first it's a little boring but the end will be so amazing that you can't even think about it so pwease😗.

For now b-bye my moons and stars..🤗.