introduction part-2

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The Kim's intro.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Kim taehyung

A Korean men.. He is very dangerous, bold, merciless, and cold hearted men his dangerous aura is enough to make someone shake in fear.

If someone make a mistake than he have to face Kim taehyung....he belongs to a mafia family...,he is world's biggest mafia.

He likes to do whatever he wants..no one has the power to tell him that he has to do this not even of giving him suggestions expect few person.

(i will tell in story)

He is 26 years old.. He hate girls cause he thinks that every girl is same..just a gold digger, they just want pleasure and money.

He doesn't believe in love he always thinks that there is no true love in the world.. He have 6 friends..6 of 4 of them have wife..in his family he have 1 sister, parents, and his grandpa.

he is okay until someone do something to his family once the person touched his family than God bless the person...the person is gonna get the scariest de@d ever..he has very very very short temper.

Kim aera

A Korean girl belong to a mafia family..she is taehyung's sister.. She is very bold, beautiful, cute, and kind 23 year old girl.

But as well as dangerous too.. Her anger is very bad..She knows how to use a gun..Her family has taught her everything which has to be taught in mafias..she helps her dad in his company...she has a bf.